PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know a good Empire 1st deposit bonus code?

The Student
09-14-2004, 05:21 PM
Hey -

I'm about to register for Empire Poker for the first time and I was wondering if anyone knows of a good 1st time deposit bonus code? I was going to use the BOOK20 code from Hilger's internettexasholdem.com site (it gets you 20% up to $100 and a free book), but I'm wondering if there is a better code out there.

All suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

ts-

J.R.
09-14-2004, 05:23 PM
You might want to explore an affiliate, they can often get you 20% deposit bonus plus a portion of the rake you play. I am not one but ask and they will, if they haven't already, PM you more info.

The Student
09-14-2004, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. I've seen the term "affiliate" being tossed around, but I don't really know how that works. How do the affiliates benefit?

ts-

J.R.
09-14-2004, 05:40 PM
The affiliate gets paid, by the site, a portion of the money raked from each hand in which you sat in, and then the affiliate then passes a portion of what the site pays them back to you. Use the search function, this has all been discussed ad nauseum.

Overdrive
09-16-2004, 06:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the suggestion. I've seen the term "affiliate" being tossed around, but I don't really know how that works. How do the affiliates benefit?

ts-

[/ QUOTE ]

And also since affiliates giving rake back are against the rules of Party/Empire etc, if someone reports you or your affiliate the site will freeze your account and take all of your money. That's the fun part of affiliate deals.