PDA

View Full Version : favor

rcfactor
09-14-2004, 11:50 AM
i have a problem, i can not put money from party poker onto firepay, so i was wondering if i could transfer 150 dollars to someone on party poker, then they could transfer me 150 back on paradise. i will pay the person 15 dollars and will transfer the money first. but it would be good if you had a good number of posts on this site and seemed honest?

GrannyMae
09-14-2004, 12:03 PM
but it would be good if you had a good number of posts on this site

and vice-versa

rcfactor
09-14-2004, 12:28 PM
i know, and unfortunalty this was the reason i logged in and made a name. since i would transfer the money first though, i don't believe there is a way for me to scam anyone

Pissed Off Santa
09-14-2004, 12:38 PM
You people f ing amaze me. Bunch of slackers that don't appreciate hard work.

Tranfer $150? How bout I transfer Blitzin's Antler up your ass?

Did you ever appreciate Santa? Do you wear Red suits? Is your peepee bigger than mine?

You sit from the comfort of your doublewide and think your hot crap. Well Santa ain't taking no more.

krazyace5
09-14-2004, 12:56 PM
Now this is funny /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jagoff
09-14-2004, 01:09 PM
Whoa!! Santa is fxcking pissed!! Looks like I won't be getting my firetruck this year! AGAIN! Fxck you right in your fat ass you elf fxcking sociopath! I was good all year in 1981 and all I wanted was a fxcking firetruck! What did I get? A matchbox firetruck /images/graemlins/confused.gif!! Are you fxcking retarded?

IndieMatty
09-14-2004, 01:12 PM
I can't help you, but this is an odd problem. Why doesn't Party cash-out to firepay? But allow you to cash in?

Cubswin
09-14-2004, 02:16 PM
Santa.... where the fuk is that snoopy snow cone maker that i wanted for 5 straight years but never got? I hate you santa.

jagoff
09-14-2004, 02:17 PM
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif ARE YOU [censored] KIDDING ME??? That machine just brought me back to 1985 and I was like a crackhead for those cones! Haaaaaa good times

GrannyMae
09-14-2004, 02:33 PM
i know, and unfortunalty this was the reason i logged in and made a name. since i would transfer the money first though, i don't believe there is a way for me to scam anyone

a regular poster that does this under their own name has a better chance IMO. people transfer to each other all the time when we know who we are dealing with.

just a suggestion for next time