PDA

View Full Version : AA against LAG

Shanemex
09-14-2004, 10:19 AM
I haven't been at the table long, but I did see that the CO saw every flop for about 15 hands before sitting out for a few. He is very aggressive and probably on tilt. I'm not really sure what I was thinking when I played this hand. Since the CO was a poster it was possible he had a two, so I am not sure why I bet the river. Should I have just check/called?

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif. CO posts a blind of $4.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP3 folds, CO (poster) calls, Button folds, SB calls, BB folds.

Flop: (7.33 SB) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, SB folds, Hero calls.

Turn: (5.66 BB) J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">CO bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (11.66 BB) 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 15.66 BB

daveymck
09-14-2004, 11:32 AM
I would three bet the flop and lead the turn. If he raises the turn I go into calldown mode.

I am unsure why after being three bet on the turn on a draw free board that you led out on the river.

MoreWineII
09-14-2004, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I would three bet the flop and lead the turn. If he raises the turn I go into calldown mode.

I am unsure why after being three bet on the turn on a draw free board that you led out on the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

Took the words right out of my mouth.