PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 Labor Day Gettogether?

08-05-2002, 05:20 PM
I couldn't make the Orleans, but I'm 90% sure I'll make it down over LD weekend, Wed to Wed. I wanna take a shot at the $500 LHE, NLHE, & O8 HOF tourneys, depending on what they look like.

I'll be on the lookout for 2+2'ers while I'm there.

The reason I'm posting this now, is that for a variety of reasons[some unrelated to poker] I'm going into posting hibernation for a month or so starting tomorrow, here and on RGP, though I'll likely run some smack on the PGA if warranted.

I'm still gonna keep reading, and will post before leaving if the trip definitely happens.

08-05-2002, 06:08 PM
Yeah, keep us updated. I might go down there over LD too. If I go I'll only be there Fri. afternoon-Sunday. I doubt I'll play the events, but I did get a Binion's flyer advertising the $25 rooms. I will probably have to stay somewhere else, even if I can get the $25 rate.

08-06-2002, 01:54 AM
I mostly lurk, and don't post much, but I will be in LV over Labor Day. I have some other stuff planned with the wife, but fortunately we're staying at the Mirage, so I'll be playing there as much as possible.

08-06-2002, 11:52 AM

08-06-2002, 05:31 PM
I would love to play golf with you while I'm out there from 9/3-9/10. After reading your golf story with Tommy I'd like to tee it up with you but from the back of the tee's not the front.

feen9876@msn.com

If you want to email me to set up a date.

Paul