PDA

View Full Version : do not EVER call me crude again

GrannyMae
09-13-2004, 06:10 PM
the troll "dixie normous" at rgp just got the reward for being the nastiest ever.

Subject: Me acting bad...Yes I have to agree!

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: 2004-09-09 20:46:53 PST

HI everyone!

This is Mattias Andersson the Screaming "daaaah" kid from Sweden!
And I have to agree and understand why people gets so upset when they
see me on espn. If i where someone else I would maybe have to agree that
this kid is acting like a moron or soemthing.

Well the reason for me to yell when i win a huge all in hand is because I
am just like that. Also i have to get the excitment off from me and the
only way to do it is to scream Yes in swedish but it sounds like russian
for yes.
Anyway i do it to maintain focus and i would never direct it to anyone!
I hate when i see other players trash talk the other one by no reason at
the tables.

You all have my appology if i look bad doing it but i can promise you that
i might keep doing it because i have to get rid of my excitment after a
huge win.

What you wont see by the way on espn when i win with my AQ against the
other guys 10īs is that the guy next to me told me to do a "Mattias" at
the table and if you would have know that would not have looked that bad
as it does.
I hate that espn doesnt show it!

Well take care everyone

//Mattias A

Posted using RecPoker.com - http://www.recpoker.com
Post a follow-up to this message

Message 2 in thread
From: Dixie Normous (anonymous@houston.rr.com)
Subject: Re: Me acting bad...Yes I have to agree!

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: 2004-09-09 21:09:45 PST

Do they sell Clearasil in Sweden?

Posted using RecPoker.com - http://www.recpoker.com

complete thread here (http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&amp;lr=&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;threadm=41412bf5%240%2425217%249a6e19ea%40news.n ewshosting.com&amp;rnum=6&amp;prev=/groups%3Fq%3Ddixie%2Bnormous%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26i e%3DUTF-8%26group%3Drec.gambling.poker%26selm%3D41412bf5%2 5240%252425217%25249a6e19ea%2540news.newshosting.c om%26rnum%3D6)

Cubswin
09-13-2004, 06:15 PM
Granny

you know we all thought that when we watched him on espn someone just went a step further and said what we all were thinking. you gots to squeeze that thing.

GrannyMae
09-13-2004, 06:49 PM
i am not denying that i bursted out laughing when i read it. however, even on my worst day, i would not have the nerve to say something like that.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/a0/dckix.gif