PDA

View Full Version : gaming club bonus

edfurlong
09-12-2004, 06:02 PM
Does anyone know the terms to the up to $200 bonus? I've looked all over the site and can't find anything. Also can I have a gaming club account and another site on the same network?

TylerD
09-12-2004, 06:11 PM
No and no.

At least one of the no's was useful.

Synergistic Explosions
09-12-2004, 06:14 PM
Actually, yes and yes. You can join all the Prima sites if you wish. With full initial signup bonus priveledges.

TylerD
09-12-2004, 06:16 PM
Not if you play by the rules you can't.

edfurlong
09-12-2004, 06:16 PM
Thanks for the replies. I managed to pull my head out of my ass and find the requirements.

$20 for every three hundred raked hands in which I contribute to the pot. Uh, no thanks.

TylerD
09-12-2004, 06:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Uh, no thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.

Synergistic Explosions
09-12-2004, 07:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not if you play by the rules you can't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, it's fine by them. Don't believe me? Write support and ask them yourselves.

TylerD
09-12-2004, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In addition, if you have already received a Sign-up Bonus from another Multiplayer Provider within the Belle Rock Gaming Group, or The Gaming Club Poker Room, this offer becomes null and void. This Sign-Up Bonus offer may NOT be used in conjunction with any other sign-up offer.

[/ QUOTE ]

guppy
09-12-2004, 08:38 PM
it's actually 300 "BRP"s, and you can get up to 3 BRPs per hand at 2-4 and higher limits. But there is a 1 month time limit, and after I ended up being out of town away from my computer for most of the month after I signed up I didn't manage to clear even $20.

Synergistic Explosions
09-12-2004, 09:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In addition, if you have already received a Sign-up Bonus from another Multiplayer Provider within the Belle Rock Gaming Group, or The Gaming Club Poker Room, this offer becomes null and void. This Sign-Up Bonus offer may NOT be used in conjunction with any other sign-up offer.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you even tried? I say it again, they don't care.

ctide
09-13-2004, 10:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most prima sites are not within the belle rock gaming group. If I remember correctly, it's just TGC, River Belle, and Lucky Nugget.

thomastem
09-13-2004, 11:33 AM
[/ QUOTE ]

Have you even tried? I say it again, they don't care.

[/ QUOTE ]

You tell them to let my goat in then.