PDA

View Full Version : Inducing a reload bonus

GoSox
09-12-2004, 01:00 PM
I have accounts at about six sites now. Many of them I opened to get a signup bonus, and I tend to move from site to site as they offer reloads. If there are no reloads for me I play at Party.

Has anyone found that by keep a zero balance in a site they are more likely to get a reload offer from that site ?? I ask because it seems like some of the bonuses mentioned here are only offered to selected players.

thanks

Thythe
09-12-2004, 01:30 PM
Yep, a zero balance will help at Party and Empire.

Rhone
09-12-2004, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yep, a zero balance will help at Party and Empire.

[/ QUOTE ]

What if you have a zero balance at Party but not Empire, or vice versa? Will you be offered a bonus to induce you to move your money from one site to the other? Or are they too smart for that?

Panace50
09-12-2004, 02:04 PM
They haven't noticed when I have kept a large balance at one and zeroed out the other. So my guess is they don't talk to each other when deciding who gets bonuses.

I do know someone just got a max100 bonus on a dormant account, but it didn't work for me when I deposited.

gonzo787
09-12-2004, 02:17 PM
You just have to have the zero balance at the particular site you want the "comeback" offer from. I have also heard people say that they have received comeback offers from Interpoker and Paradise (while having a zero balance). Of coursse if you leave your Interpoker account unfunded too long you run the risk of missing that months $90. Maybe one could cashout immediately after completing early in month #1 and then play late in month #2. All that being said, it's usually only $20.

Alobar
09-12-2004, 02:47 PM
personally I think this zero balance thing is a myth. Ive got a zero balance everywehre but empire, and I NEVER get the reload bonuses. They either like you or they don't.

AA suited
09-12-2004, 10:55 PM
early july i've had $700 in my Empire acct, play everyday, and got a July reload offer popup.

then to add to this, i get an email from Empire at the end of july saying that they are giving me another $100 bonus. i just had to play 500 raked hands.

my party acct with $32 got squat. go figure...

so go figure

jrobb83
09-12-2004, 11:16 PM
I think it's based upon how often you played when you had money. A friend and I recently had our Party accounts zeroed last time them went handing money out for comebacks, and he while I was given $50, he was given $100. The only way I figure it is that he played many more hands than I did when the account was active.

dogmeat
09-13-2004, 12:01 AM
They like me! Three reloads and two free-cash deals between Party and Empire in 3 months. I suppose this is because I stopped playing and loaded up on Intertops. Of course the last freebie I got from Party was $50 in my account and I lost it. not my month

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Alobar
09-13-2004, 05:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
They like me! Three reloads and two free-cash deals between Party and Empire in 3 months. I suppose this is because I stopped playing and loaded up on Intertops. Of course the last freebie I got from Party was $50 in my account and I lost it. not my month

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate you and everyone else that gets reloads!!!! ;(

Baseballa19
09-13-2004, 10:42 AM
I'm just a small timer, but I've had a couple $15 dollar freebies after being zeroed out for a while.