PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Liberals

GWB
09-11-2004, 02:32 PM
I was going through the polls to see how much the people love me. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I came upon this poll, which shows how many liberals believe all sorts of conspiracy theories about who was responsible for 9/11. This poll I don't understand. I could see if 5% believed this, but 20 to 25%?

Can you explain this to me?

Some Americans Blame CIA, FBI For 9/11 (http://www.cpod.ubc.ca/polls/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewItem&itemID=4113)

[b]How much of the blame, if any, do you think each of the following deserves for the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks?

% who say "A Lot"

The terrorists themselves
92%

The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
26%

Airline security
25%

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
20%

The U.S. Congress
13%

President George W. Bush
22%

Former president Bill Clinton
14%

Matty
09-11-2004, 06:57 PM
Saying the intelligence communities failed is hardly a conspiracy theory.

Also, note that the poll is not asking who planned and carried out 9/11. That's why the percentage total is much higher than 100%.

Finally, you have no evidence of how "liberals" voted in that poll.

Bez
09-11-2004, 08:09 PM
I don't see how the terrorists can poll below 100%. However, you misuse the term 'liberal'.

Jimbo
09-11-2004, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Finally, you have no evidence of how "liberals" voted in that poll.

[/ QUOTE ]

So Grey, you think any conservatives voted that Bush was responsible? Boy, you liberals are paranoid.

Jimbo

cardcounter0
09-11-2004, 08:52 PM
But if you drink enough kool-aid you think 14% of the liberals think Clinton was responsible.

The Right-wing nut case John Bircher's thought the FBI was run by commies. Wonder how they would have answered this poll?

Jimbo
09-11-2004, 09:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

The Right-wing nut case John Bircher's thought the FBI was run by commies. Wonder how they would have answered this poll?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you e-mail them at: Council for National Policy

They are still alive and well today, though their numbers have diminished.

Jimbo

jokerswild
09-11-2004, 09:21 PM
.I bet a kook like you misses the Minutemen. Oh wait, I forgot that McVeigh worshipers like you still exist.

Rooster71
09-11-2004, 10:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't see how the terrorists can poll below 100%. However, you misuse the term 'liberal'.

[/ QUOTE ]
It seems to me that most all conservatives and even some liberals misuse the word "liberal". Conservatives use this word very liberally when referring to anyone who opposes their views.

Jimbo
09-11-2004, 10:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It seems to me that most all conservatives and even some liberals misuse the word "liberal". Conservatives use this word very liberally when referring to anyone who opposes their views.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pot-Kettle-Black?

Jimbo

Rooster71
09-11-2004, 11:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pot-Kettle-Black?

Jimbo

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you disagree with my statement above? Or are you just tossing insults?