PDA

View Full Version : Why won't Bush answer questions?

jokerswild
09-11-2004, 04:36 AM
Why did you miss your medical exam in the National Guard?
Have you ever used cocaine?
Why didn't you read the brief "Bin Laden determined to attack within the USA" on 8-6-01?
How much money has your family made from the war in Iraq?

How will the country ever pay down the deficit?

These are just a few that he has never answered. He never will.

sfer
09-11-2004, 01:41 PM
It's strategery.

Jimbo
09-11-2004, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why did you miss your medical exam in the National Guard?
Have you ever used cocaine?
Why didn't you read the brief "Bin Laden determined to attack within the USA" on 8-6-01?
How much money has your family made from the war in Iraq?

How will the country ever pay down the deficit?

These are just a few that he has never answered. He never will.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps your letter is sitting on his desk and he is formulating an official response for you personally. Then again perhaps he has simply written off the people residing in an insane asylum as unable to vote and will never answer your questions.

Jimbo

cjromero
09-11-2004, 02:31 PM
Why hasn't Kerry answered a single question from the media or sat down for a media interview in the last 109 days? Why won't Kerry sign Form 108 that would authorize the release of all of his military records, including his medical records while in the military?

jokerswild
09-11-2004, 05:55 PM
You nre the one in a pathological state of denial. You also represent yoursdelf as Alfed E. Neuman. Either you are insane, or just hypoctritical scum.

Jimbo
09-11-2004, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Either you are insane, or just hypoctritical scum.

[/ QUOTE ]

If those are my only two choices then the best answer would be insane. By the way, my friends call me Alfred, you may too.

Jimbo

MMMMMM
09-11-2004, 08:21 PM
May I suggest a poll to ascertain how many on this forum believe Jimbo is actually Alfred E. Neumann.

Bez
09-11-2004, 08:25 PM
Why can't a country as great as America field a single competant candidate for a Presidential Election?

Rooster71
09-11-2004, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why can't a country as great as America field a single competant candidate for a Presidential Election?

[/ QUOTE ]
Now that's a tough question.