PDA

View Full Version : Hey Fossilman

G Baade
09-11-2004, 02:27 AM
On that hand where Josh had quads. Was it as easy for you to see he had a monster as it was me. The guy looked like he was gonna piss his pants. Rockin back and forth and smiling and whatnot. For someone who says he is the "Best Unknown Player" there is. He sure cant contain his emotions on a monster. I know you did'nt have much in your hand, but could you tell he was overly excited?

Sorry if someone has mentioned this or asked something similar.

-Syk-
09-11-2004, 02:56 AM
The whole cards were printed on the screen and you're talking about how easy it was to tell he had a monster.. You want a cookie?

G Baade
09-11-2004, 04:51 AM
You missed my point. I was asking Fossilman if he could tell. Of course I could see the cards. I also could see them when everyone else had a great hand, but only Josh stood out as being unable to control emotions.

No need for the smart ass comments. I was just curious on if he picked something up.

Anal Police
09-11-2004, 05:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The whole cards were printed on the screen and you're talking about how easy it was to tell he had a monster.. you want a cookie?

[/ QUOTE ]
You want a wedgie?

Easy E
09-11-2004, 08:45 AM
Can I have BOTH?! Pretty please with sugar on top???

-Syk-
09-11-2004, 10:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You missed my point. I was asking Fossilman if he could tell. Of course I could see the cards. I also could see them when everyone else had a great hand, but only Josh stood out as being unable to control emotions.

No need for the smart ass comments. I was just curious on if he picked something up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understood your question perfectly, but you have to admit talking about how you read somebody perfectly when their hole cards are showing is pretty easy..

Entity
09-11-2004, 11:49 AM
I just liked Greg's comment: "nah, you might have a deuce" (or something to that effect). /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rob