PDA

View Full Version : two pathetic attempts at TP

tolbiny
09-11-2004, 01:46 AM
live 5-10 game. Just sat down, lloks like a good semi passive, loose game.
My third hand an i am in the sb.
5 limpers to me and i complete with Q7o, BB checks.
Flop comes 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif.
I check, BB checks, Utg bets one fold, Mp raises folded back to me, my plan? (i dont think i have the Q spades, how much would that change things)

One round later two limpers to me in the c/o with K /images/graemlins/heart.gif8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif i limp, sb completes BB checks.
Flop
8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif6 /images/graemlins/club.gif
checked to mp who bets, one caller to me i raise, folded to better who three bets, caller inbetween folds. i call.
Turn J /images/graemlins/spade.gif
Bet to me.

thirddan
09-11-2004, 01:55 AM
Hand 1: fold preflop (i don't think this hand is worth a completion with a 2/5 blind ratio, and the hand is junk)...fold the flop also when it is two bets to you..

Hand 2: fold, the flop bettor 3bet you, he has better than top pair, possibly two pair or straight, and he doesn't seem to care that an overcard came out so he isn't afraid of someone pairing J's.

Alobar
09-11-2004, 01:57 AM
hand one I fold pre flop, if for some reason I hadnt, I fold when it comes back to me at 2 bets. I fold with the Q of spades as well prolly

hand two. I fold this pre flop as well, but the limp isnt horrible. Here I think you have enough going for you to just call it down.

TheHip41
09-11-2004, 02:07 AM
1st hand, fold pre flop

2nd hand fold pre flop

Why you ask? Because when you have junk, and you flop a pair, you cant even be sure you are winning.

Think if you had KQs, and flopped 'your' bottom card. Q87. Now you can raise away. Fold junk, you won't chase junk post flop