PDA

View Full Version : Ack!! No poker room at the RIviera!

Gambler
09-10-2004, 11:08 PM
I'm going to Vegas in two weeks, staying at the Riviera (Its where the conference is) Anyway, they USED to have a room there but I see its now closed. I think I'm screwed. I really didn't want to have to take a cab down to the south end/middle of the strip. I guess I'll walk to the Sahara? Is their NL game $100 max buyin? Is the 2/4 game pretty soft? Bah. Damn you Riviera.

StevieG
09-10-2004, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to Vegas in two weeks, staying at the Riviera (Its where the conference is) Anyway, they USED to have a room there but I see its now closed. I think I'm screwed. I really didn't want to have to take a cab down to the south end/middle of the strip.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or you can walk across the street to the Stardust.

Gambler
09-10-2004, 11:11 PM
Ahh. I was looking at Pokerupdate and missed that one. Thanks!

Al_Capone_Junior
09-10-2004, 11:24 PM
The strip is FULL of poker rooms.

Strip: Bally's, Bellagio, Circus Circus, Excalibur, Flamingo, Harrah's, Imperial Palace, Luxor, Mandalay Bay, Mirage, Monte Carlo, Sahara and Stardust.

Between the bus, monorail, cabs and your feet you are FAR from screwed my friend.

al

itsmarty
09-10-2004, 11:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Or you can walk across the street to the Stardust

[/ QUOTE ]

Last time I was near the Stardust, their marquee read "Texas Holdem Poker....As Seen On TV".

That's gotta be good.

Martin

Brain
09-10-2004, 11:59 PM
It said that when I was there too. I couldn't help but giggle like a schoolgirl when I saw that.

Dynasty
09-11-2004, 01:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to Vegas in two weeks, staying at the Riviera (Its where the conference is) Anyway, they USED to have a room there but I see its now closed. I think I'm screwed. I really didn't want to have to take a cab down to the south end/middle of the strip.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or you can walk across the street to the Stardust.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or to Circus Circus. That's even closer.