PDA

View Full Version : QJo...River Kill Card?....3/6

RED_RAIN
09-10-2004, 06:54 PM
Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls.

Flop: (12 SB) 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, Hero checks, Button checks.

Turn: (6 BB) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, Hero calls, Button folds, SB folds.

River: (10 BB) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">UTG+1 raises</font>, MP1 calls, Hero ?

Alexthegreat
09-10-2004, 07:03 PM
rough spot to be in.....you can't fold here, but you don't really want to raise.....Call and call a 3-bet, fold to a cap...

I don't know about the raise preflop....you probably don't have the best hand......I would consider just limping in here.....anyone else have any thoughts??

Since you did raise PF, why are you not betting the flop?? who cares what the board is, it was checked around to you. I instantly bet here....