PDA

View Full Version : Affiliate needed today...

dealcloser
09-10-2004, 05:10 PM
Greetings,

I am looking for ANY (Except UB) online poker room affiliates to PM me offers for their rake-back programs. I have been multitabling on UB for a while now, but want to make a change. I play on average 4-5 hours a day, and alot more on weekends. I would like to hear offers from all affiliates, so if you are a online cardroom affiliate, please PM me details or offers about your rake-back program. I will be signing up and depositing in my new account today, I might even deposit into several different cardrooms today.

I look forward to any responses.

Regards,
Dealcloser

krazyace5
09-10-2004, 05:31 PM
Is this a trap?

TylerD
09-10-2004, 05:33 PM
sounds like it to me, too obvious.

dealcloser
09-10-2004, 05:54 PM
No Trap I promise, how could I trap you?

I've been reading posts for close to a month but have yet to post. I have read alot about rake-back affiliates, so I wanted to try some out. I just got some PMs, so I hope someone responded. If you see a player named "Dealcloser" on a site other than UB, it is because I just signed up and not trapping anyone.

Sorry for the confusion, perhaps I posted in the wrong section. I can understand how some people could be skeptical because I have no post history. I have learned a great deal from these forums. I was pointed in this direction after I purchased some 2+2 books and have been please with what I have learned.

Later,
Dealcloser

nvrsavin@yahoo.com

dealcloser
09-10-2004, 06:16 PM
Ok, I think I understand your concerns regarding me setting a trap. I understand certain affiliate programs might be against the terms and conditions of their specific agreement. Just in case anyone is skeptical, I would be more than happy to PM my phone number or take down yours to speak to you over the phone if that would ease your concerns.

I will keep everything confidential, I am just looking to earn/save a little money by getting a good deal, not trying to get someone in trouble.

Please PM me regarding details on my contact info. I play a ton of poker online, I am sure there are some affiliates out there looking for players?

Dealcloser

Just The Facts
09-10-2004, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I think I understand your concerns regarding me setting a trap. I understand certain affiliate programs might be against the terms and conditions of their specific agreement. Just in case anyone is skeptical, I would be more than happy to PM my phone number or take down yours to speak to you over the phone if that would ease your concerns.

I will keep everything confidential, I am just looking to earn/save a little money by getting a good deal, not trying to get someone in trouble.

Please PM me regarding details on my contact info. I play a ton of poker online, I am sure there are some affiliates out there looking for players?

Dealcloser

[/ QUOTE ]

I am amazed you have to post this. I'm suprised your box is not full. Nobody hides it, and the Sites know all about it.

Thythe
09-10-2004, 08:30 PM
People are starting to hide it now (if you have been following the weekly events). Apparently their are some people creating accounts and then finding affiliates to turn into Party for violation the T&C of being an affiliate.