PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like

Toro
09-10-2004, 01:52 PM
Anyone like lawyer jokes?

Two lawyers had been stranded on a deserted island for several months. The only other thing on the island was a tall coconut tree, which provided their food. And each day, one of the lawyers climbed to the top of the tree to see if he could see a rescue boat coming.

One day, the lawyer yelled down from the tree, "Wow. I can't believe my eyes. There is a girl out there floating in our direction." The lawyer on the ground was most skeptical and said, "I think you're hallucinating and you should come down right now."

So, the lawyer reluctantly climbed down the tree and told his friend that he had just actually seen a naked brunette woman floating face up headed toward their island. The other lawyer started to laugh, thinking his friend had surely lost his mind But within a few minutes, up to
their beach floated a naked brunette woman, face up, gorgeous body and breasts and totally unconscious.

The two lawyers went over to her and discovered, yes, she was alive. One said to the other, "You know, we've been on this island for months now without a woman. It's been a long time. Do you think we should, you know .... screw her?"

The other lawyer glanced down at the totally naked woman and asked, "Out of what?!!"

Joseph Busti
09-10-2004, 01:56 PM
I would think that would be funny if I wasnt the most respected lawyer in Nevada.

Toro
09-10-2004, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would think that would be funny if I wasnt the most respected lawyer in Nevada.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean even more respected than the mayor of LV?

ThaSaltCracka
09-10-2004, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's been a long time. Do you think we should, you know .... screw her?"

The other lawyer glanced down at the totally naked woman and asked, "Out of what?!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHA /images/graemlins/grin.gif CRACKING ME UP!!!

Joseph Busti
09-10-2004, 02:00 PM
No

ThaSaltCracka
09-10-2004, 02:03 PM
this just proves lawyers have no sense of humor

Joseph Busti
09-10-2004, 02:06 PM
/images/graemlins/spade.gif

ThaSaltCracka
09-10-2004, 02:09 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif