PDA

View Full Version : Titans @ Dolphins

thomastem
09-10-2004, 11:54 AM
I am really liking the Phins +155 (BetonUSA)

Niners +3.5 looks almost as good to me.

scalf
09-10-2004, 07:09 PM
/images/graemlins/cool.gif tenn -3 is the play..jmho

lol

and i also love falcs over niners..

jmho

gl

/images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Smackdab
09-10-2004, 08:56 PM
A scalf double fade!!......go ahead and put the downpayment on the Ferrarri........your gold baby!

scalf
09-11-2004, 12:01 AM
/images/graemlins/confused.gif..i've given up sports betting forever..

watching both fsu and boise st g at same time...of course i got sems...but miami scores touch with 50 secs left..running the ball after short pass....meanwhile boise st scores touch on 3rd d play...over 30 in first hald...and means no way or st covers +8..lol..

just too much smack..

i give up

i quit..

you'll have to find someone else to fade..

gl

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

shemp
09-11-2004, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i quit..

you'll have to find someone else to fade..

[/ QUOTE ]

Scalfie my brother, you can't quit, all the plants will die. Even if we didn't love ya, people have yacht payments to make, dawg. If I couldn't fade you, I'd have to fade me, and that never seems to work.

natedogg
09-11-2004, 02:53 AM
I'm not sure I'd be willing to back the Dolphins, but this is DEFINITELY not the game to put money on Tennessee.

natedogg

craig r
09-11-2004, 03:03 AM
I generally stay away from the ML in football. But, it seems that the "square" shops have the money coming in on TEN. And earlier today, I got MIA +3.5 -103. I will make that pick official, even though I might be able to get a good price on TEN tomorrow to go for a middle or get -3 at + odds.

craig

Easy E
09-11-2004, 08:49 AM
"Scalfie's Pro Bettor's Fading Service: We make the picks, you fade them for only 20%!"

You could make a FORTUNE through that, or a subscription model! 1-800-SCALFIE, just $5.95 a call has a great ring to it!

Love ya!

Phantom
09-11-2004, 10:10 AM
I don't like this game that much but the only side I would play is Miami getting points at home.

There is no way in hell you can lay points with the Titans on the road. Those -3 games on the road are killers, I don't ever play those.

Both teams have undergone a lot of changes though. Titans have the better offense, Miami has a better defense.

I think both of these teams are headed for a mediocre season at best and possibly much worse which makes this difficult to handicap.

TonyS0pran0
09-11-2004, 10:18 AM
I can never figure out why people bet the first week... It is basically a pre season game the starters play the whole game though.