PDA

View Full Version : The funniest attempt ever to get affiliates. (Cross posted)

The once and future king
09-10-2004, 11:12 AM
This just cracked me up:

In recent interview, a well known online poker player described his poker epiphany....

"I was just leyk playing loads and loads of leyk poker ye nah? an a kept on losing and tha' and a couldn't think why. So a' was ta'kin' t the missus an' she said that if a went to the deuce deuce club site and clicked on that bleedin bugsys [censored] club or some-ick like that a'd get leyk lucky, ye nah? An a did. I won a seat in some game in [censored] las vegas man, apparently it's worth ten grand but the laids doon the black bull wouldn't give us a pony for it. And it's in, leyk, american too an a cannit get a passport, ye nah? so i think i'll just have to try and get wor tony to shift it for us.

But, i tell ye, the only way to gan about playin' online bleedin' poker is to click that banna, our-er there. Even if ye are a member I reckon you should cancel ya account an sign up again - i did, and look at me now? am [censored]' rich. i took wor lass to tenerife-ay for wu jollys last year on money i made from that bugsys thing. [censored]' mint man.

Anyway, click that link and play some poker and yu'll be [censored]' mint, just leyk me, ye nah?

Hadday then, am gannin doon the toon."

Taken from

homegame website (http://www.deucedeuceclub.co.uk/store2.asp)

And yes I have no association with this site. It is funny all over and has some good photo galleries.

ThaSaltCracka
09-10-2004, 12:57 PM
this makes my head hurt /images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Why can't you English bastards speak properly? /images/graemlins/cool.gif