PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's game Colts vs Pats

thomastem
09-09-2004, 04:14 PM
The over 44 is better and better as I study it. Any opinions on the over?

tolbiny
09-09-2004, 04:31 PM
i only have two problems with the over.

1. Belicheck is basically a defensive genius, and if anyone can figure out how to slow down indy he can.
2. Cory dillon. Given an early lead i think the pats will be able to pound the ball against Indy's D and play keep away.
I think the over looks like the best bet in a game with no good bets-

jwvdcw
09-09-2004, 04:40 PM
I'm betting on the over as part of my 'bet on all overs for week 1 plan.'

As far as the spread, this game is a total crapshoot imo.

tolbiny
09-09-2004, 06:07 PM
FWIW i just put a little somethin somethin down on the over- but as much cause its the first game of the season than anything.

scalf
09-09-2004, 06:09 PM
/images/graemlins/frown.gif under..

gl

/images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif

tolbiny
09-09-2004, 06:12 PM
reasons?

gunners
09-09-2004, 06:40 PM
I like the under based on the weather, it's been raining all day in foxboro, and should continue into the evening. This doesn't bode well for an aerial assault. I think both coaches will want to keep in conservative in the opener, and in the weather. Look to see James and Dillon to be featured. Looks like a fairly low scoring field goal game to me.

Of course this is just a guess /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cheers

MicroBob
09-09-2004, 07:10 PM
Extremely windy there.
Some of the same weather they were getting at th US Open today (Federer vs. Agassi really looked like a crazy struggle).

Gusts were up to 40mph.

I don't know if the wind is supposed to continue all night but I suspect the under might be a good bet.

Passing game will be tough. Kicks will be blown around, etc etc.

tolbiny
09-10-2004, 12:44 AM
Good way to start off the season. Was a little worried about the over at 3-3 in the first, but goddamn if i could pick one Q in the league it would be brady. That's the guy i want leading my team.
Pats run D looked a little suspect though- missing the big guy up the middle a bit to much?