PDA

View Full Version : NCAA SAT

worm33
09-09-2004, 01:27 PM
Looks like some huge line movements in the UCLA-Illonois game and the Miami of Ohio game. Also Georgia Tech and Penn St have steamed huge as well. Thoughts?

mmbt0ne
09-09-2004, 04:13 PM
*Ga Tech Student. Views very biased*

Clemson steam-rolled Tech last year 39-3. Assaulted the secondary and just all-around killed us. Also, we had just come off a hugely disappointing loss to FSU that we probably should've won, which led to some overconfidence. This year, we returned our entire secondary with one All-American and a couple good cover corners (probably biased here because I went to high school with Reuben Houston, but collegefootballnews.com said they could be the best secondary in the ACC). Ball looked great in his first start, and the new freshman receiver Johnson looks as good as advertised. If the running game is going like it did towards the end of last season Tech should cover the spread (7 where I last saw).

Side note: Anyone find the 8 point spread for UGA against South Carolina a little high? I didn't think the Bulldogs were all that impressive against a DI-AA team in the first week giving up over 300 rushing yards. Plus, they still have 3 players, including star Odell Thurman, suspended.