PDA

View Full Version : Odd hand QQ

CT11
09-09-2004, 03:32 AM
Sorry to post so many hands but I was w/o internet or time for the last month so i'm making up for lost time /images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

This one is more odd than anything. Table was loose passive. (that last LAG table made me crazy).

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, CO calls, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls.

Flop: (12 SB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO folds, SB folds, BB folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds.

Final Pot: 6.50 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 6 BB, won by Hero.</font>
<font color="green">Pot 2: 0.50 BB, returned to Hero.</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
No showdown. Hero wins 6.50 BB. </font>

~CT11

crockett
09-09-2004, 09:21 AM
I'm not sure what you want here because you didn't add any comments. If your unsure of your play I think it was perfect and can't be played any other way at this level and in this situation.

Also, I don't think the hand was odd at all based on your table description.

"Loose Passive" Remember this "phrase" is two words describing two different periods of time.

Loose meaning they call pre-flop with hands they should not, J4o, Q6s, etc.

Passive means they play scared when they have poor hands and not aggressive enough when they have good hands.

In this hand a bunch of loose players called with crap. A scary board of KK3 hits and a bunch of passive players fold because none of them paired up.

A perfect loosive passive scenario.