PDA

View Full Version : Question for Desdia72

AJo Go All In
09-09-2004, 02:37 AM
objectively, what is more likely: that you are an idiot, or that you are smart, and everyone else on this forum is an idiot?

daryn
09-09-2004, 02:58 AM
this is a cool idiot test. basically, if he's smart enough to admit that he's the idiot, well... he's an idiot.

if he's not smart enough to admit that he's the idiot, well, he's an idiot.

i like this. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tosh
09-09-2004, 09:33 AM
lol

Jaquen H'gar
09-09-2004, 12:02 PM
applause

BreakEvenPlayer
09-09-2004, 12:24 PM
Just wait until Sklansky makes a post about Desdia72:

"Sometimes I come in contact with poker players on my website who grab my attention. These are players who post little content in regards to the game, rather they concentrate on analyzing whether or not certain professional poker players are "good." Desdia72 is one of these special players. It takes a strong conspiracy theory upbringing to realize that Gus Hansen has been on a "good luck streak" for his entire life. If we reverse the outcome of 1,034 all-in situations in Gus's career, he would be a penniless bum. Whenever I see a player like this (former "Clue" world champion), I am not surprised when they are very successful in the future."

toots
09-09-2004, 01:11 PM
{golf clap}

Sponger15SB
09-09-2004, 03:02 PM
oh yes and we all know how objective people are when talking about their intelligence, desdia72 especially.

NT!

citanul
09-09-2004, 04:10 PM
I don't know what you're talking about.

Myself, I got a 1730 on my SAT and without even taking the test, was sent a 183 on the LSAT.

citanul

theBruiser500
09-09-2004, 04:23 PM
well done sir

Desdia72
09-09-2004, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
objectively, what is more likely: that you are an idiot, or that you are smart, and everyone else on this forum is an idiot?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm a smart guy. whether or not everybody else are idiots does'nt concern me. as a matter of fact, i also live by the saying, "Treat others as if you would like to be treated", so you would'nt catch me calling or making an assumption that someone is an idiot because of them expressing their views. i'm a firm believer in DIFFERENCES OF OPINIONS ON THE SAME SUBJECT. we were all created in the image of THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR; however, we as people are different and don't always think alike of believe in the same things. take religion, for example. i was once told that there are at least 50,000 different religions across the world. if we were all created in the image of THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR, then why are there so many religions, of which, the majority does'nt praise one central, omnipotent CREATOR? there are alot of answers to that question. is one more right or wrong than another? maybe, maybe not.

there are alot of races across this planet who can't fathom that the birthplace of the human race and human civilization originated in AKEBULAN- AFRICA. is it my place to call them idiots because of what they don't know? what good does that do? i'll tell them what i know and tell them to research it on their own to see for themselves. regardless, i don't care whether you do or you don't. i'm certainly not gonna call you an idiot because you don't.

toots
09-09-2004, 04:27 PM
Not that I really want to get too involved in this, but I still can't pass up an opportunity to stick my finger in someone's eye.

You'd think that a smart guy would know where the farkin' apostrophe goes.

Sponger15SB
09-09-2004, 05:06 PM
Hi, I'm earth, have we met?

poboy
09-09-2004, 06:10 PM
You'd think a smart guy could find something worth criticizing. Who cares where he puts the apostrophe? What a tool!!!

poboy
09-09-2004, 06:13 PM
I don't know if he is an idiot or not, but I can tell who has more class.

Officer Farva
09-09-2004, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

there are alot of races across this planet who can't fathom that the birthplace of the human race and human civilization originated in AKEBULAN- AFRICA. is it my place to call them idiots because of what they don't know? what good does that do? i'll tell them what i know and tell them to research it on their own to see for themselves. regardless, i don't care whether you do or you don't. i'm certainly not gonna call you an idiot because you don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell is going on around here?

Dominic
09-09-2004, 06:53 PM
I once got TWO questions right while watching Jepopardy.

Ionphore
09-09-2004, 07:01 PM
AJo's post was great for a laugh. Desdia's response was great for an even bigger laugh. The real question is what does this have to do with WPT and televised tournaments?

SmileyEH
09-10-2004, 01:25 AM
Desdia: You rock my world.

-SmileyEH