PDA

View Full Version : How does the Will Hill bonus work?

edge
09-08-2004, 10:09 PM
I played for a few hours (perhaps the full five) during August, and for each session, I was credited with the bonus amount of 5 pounds per hour. The problem is, according to my account statement, immediately after the 8.xx bonus was credited to my account, it was removed, under the heading GBP to table chips (I was playing the 1/2 pound games, to see what they're like).

The website says something about crediting your account one day later, but these sessions finished on the 29th and 30th of August, and I still haven't received my bonus. How does this thing normally work? I'll send a message to the site, but I've heard that they're notoriously slow to respond.

On another note, Interpoker, Carribean Sun, and Poker Plex all work perfectly as far as the bonuses go.

Thythe
09-08-2004, 10:19 PM
they get credited to the tables you are at (though they don't actually appear). Relook at the statement, I don't think they "took them away"

Benholio
09-08-2004, 11:18 PM
I did Will Hill September today, and it went just fine. The way it is showing up on your statement sounds right. It is odd the way they do it, but it works. Bset thing you can do is keep track of how much money you have at the tables, and when you are done, check your bottom line. You should see the difference.