PDA

View Full Version : Josh is the best poster

07-29-2002, 11:36 PM
What a post on Huck Seed. One of the things which is pulling me away from the game is the

all the card-tossing, calling for setups, collection disputes, as well as the four-letter words.

My online play has tailed off as I am consolidating my bankroll for a big football season.

Keep it up!

Michael Low

"the anti mike l."

07-30-2002, 01:46 AM
i knew you were mike low even before this post! ha!

anti-mike l.? cmon now, we have a lot in common. im sick of hold em as well. once a week's enough for me. and my 5 cent online game if im bored.

and positng non-stop on here.

darn, i wish i was good at sports betting..

07-30-2002, 02:06 AM
Wow. What a funny guy you are /images/smile.gif. Seriously, thanks.

I was greatly inspired by Lee Jones when he posted here saying he'd leave a game if there were abusive players. I adopted the same strategy.

Then, I was crestfallen. I used to play a lot with a player, I'll call him Mr. X. One time, he and I were in the same game, and another player cursed at the dealer, calling her a racial slur. The dealer was Asian, and another Asian at the table complained.

I didn't hear what the offender said, so I asked the Asian player. He told me what the offender said, so when the floorman was called over (the offender also threw cards off the table), I made sure that if the offender played anymore, I was going to leave.

Mr. X took the same side as me. Mr. X then asked the Asian player if he was willing to leave the game if the offender was allowed to continue. Together, the three of us were going to leave the game if the offender stayed and played.

Man, this story is getting long.

So, weeks later, I'm playing with Mr. X again, and he starts throwing cards at the dealer, and being very snippy (I just said snippy....bummer). I couldn't believe my eyes.

Then, I didn't play for two months.

Yesterday, a friend of mine who just moved to Vegas came back to visit. Todd, my friend, is friends with a VP at commerce, David. Apparently David has said that Commerce is afraid to enforce a 'no abuse' rule, because the Bike allows so much abuse, that the players will just go to the Bike. So, again, I'm disheartened.

Fortunately, players at Hawaiian Gardens are very polite. The deck changes and setups are bothersome, but I deal. In 15-30 and higher, where they have a time charge, it isn't too bad.

I guess what I'm saying is....I know that most of us on this forum are polite and curteous (I have no idea how to spell that word). It's just very nice to see in writing that others feel the same way.

Was this a long, ramblingly-enough post for me to lose my title? I can't perform under pressure. Lastly, why the name change?

That's all....

Josh

07-30-2002, 02:41 AM
"curteous (I have no idea how to spell that word)."

it's "courteous" you f*cking moron!

lol, jk.

07-30-2002, 03:17 AM
I typed that, but it didn't look right either. Eether? Etheir? j/k

THanks,

Josh

07-30-2002, 01:02 PM

07-30-2002, 03:45 PM