PDA

View Full Version : How to Sell a PP4 seat?

MVicuna
09-08-2004, 05:26 PM
Hi,

I thought I had read somewhere someone had sold a PP3 seat last year. If so how as I have one for sale.

Thanks,
MarkV.

Wayne
09-08-2004, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

I thought I had read somewhere someone had sold a PP3 seat last year. If so how as I have one for sale.

Thanks,
MarkV.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only way to sell your seat is to win multiple seats. Party will buy back all but one. Party prohibits selling seats to other people. I've heard that Party might be checking passports to ensure the person who won is the person getting on the boat.

Thythe
09-08-2004, 05:57 PM
Yeah I don't think you can sell it either. Why did you play in the tournament if you can't go?

MVicuna
09-09-2004, 02:21 AM
Hi,

I thought airfare was included. It doesn't make it to expensive, but it does add to the 'cost' of going. Which is making it a hard sell to the wife.

Thanks,
MarkV.

Sponger15SB
09-09-2004, 02:29 AM
you win a cruise and offer to take her and she bitches about airfare?

divorce time.

Lamby2
09-09-2004, 03:06 AM
Hi,

I am in the same situation so I do not play for a seat. The airfair for me and my vife would cost approx. 2000 dollars and we cannot afford spending that kind of money. So I have to win that amount before dreaming of winning a seat.

Party changed their package to this year and I think they should try to solve it to players that missed the change.

BR
Lamby

Wayne
09-09-2004, 06:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Party changed their package to this year and I think they should try to solve it to players that missed the change.

[/ QUOTE ]

How was the package changed this year? It was non-transferable last year as well.

Last year, Party did offer to buy back entries, as the cruise was over-booked. This year, they have a bigger ship and a higher entry fee. It may end up overbooked as well. Just wait and see.