PDA

View Full Version : Anyone subscribe to Live Action Poker mag and actually get it?

Lottery Larry
09-08-2004, 04:54 PM
Because I've been trying to get information about the second issue for over a month now, with no real information being released.

Lottery Larry
09-21-2004, 03:54 PM
This is frustrating

Lottery Larry
09-21-2004, 03:55 PM
Does ANYONE have any facts? Or any proof that issue #2 actually crossed the Atlantic?

http://tinyurl.com/66qcq

http://tinyurl.com/4pcnc

I just sent this email to try AGAIN to get someone with authority to acknowledge my dilemna. Thanks to Ashley and Rick "DaVoice" for what little they have been able to give me in the past month.

LAP MAGAZINE, SPEAK UP!

>From: "Larry Lottery"
>To: info@liveactionpoker.com, eric@liveactionpoker.com
>Subject: Okay, did LAP get swept away in a storm? Or was it just their communcation meth
>Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:27:48 -0400
>
>It's two weeks later. I have no magazine (though I do have emails
>from other USA subscribers with the same story) and no information
>on what the hell is going on from anyone at Live Action Poker.
>
>WHAT IS THE STORY WITH THE "AUGUST 2004" ISSUE, ISSUE #2, OF LAP
>MAGAZINE???
>
>I'm officially pissed off now- more by the lack of communication
>effort than anything else.... And I'm not the only one.
>
>Do any of the authors I've contacted with this, who supposedly have
>articles in this issue, have any information??
>
>Or should I just write and cancel my subscription and use my refund
>for Card Player or All-In Magazine, assuming THAT one is shipping?
>
>PLEASE give me some information.... at LEAST verify my emails are
>going through and are just getting ignored.
>
>.. or give me the procedure for getting my subscription monies
>back!!!
>
>Why is this so difficult?
>LL
>

>>From: "Larry Lottery"
>>To: lotterylarry@hotmail.com, info@liveactionpoker.com,
>>eric@liveactionpoker.com
>>Subject: LAP_INFO
>>Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:15:14 -0400
>>
>>Okay, Rick "DaVoice" Charles posted on RGP that your servers had
>>been hacked and you might not have been getting emails, so I'm
>>sending this again.
>>
>> I would appreciate some clarity on things.
>>LL
>>

>>>From: "Larry Lottery"
>>>To: info@liveactionpoker.com, eric@liveactionpoker.com
>>>Subject: LAP_INFO
>>>Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 10:02:35 -0400
>>>
>>>Okay, I'm trying this AGAIN because I have no magazine and no real
>>>information.
>>>
>>>Can someone (Eric? Melissa? anyone?) PLEASE give me an
>>>indication on when I should expect to receive issue #2 of my
>>>subscription, the one that I've been asking about since the
>>>beginning of August? The one displayed so prominently here:
>>>http://www.liveactionpoker.com/magazine/magazine.html
>>> There is no indication there that this issue shouldn't be in
>>>my hands already. Will September's issue be coming in late
>>>October?
>>>
>>>I've even gone to the lengths of contacting one of your article
>>>contributors, and THEY don't have any information on when the
>>>issue, with their article, will be coming out.
>>>
>>> If you are having problems getting the magazine out, that's one
>>>thing and I can accept that to some extent. Not knowing anthing
>>>about it, as no one will give any information, is quite irritating
>>>and makes me think that I should be cancelling my subscription
>>>rather than playing info tag about something I've paid in full
>>>for.
>>>
>>>I am also posting this on RGP, on the off-chance that no one is
> [...]

Easy E
09-22-2004, 11:10 PM
check the inside of your first issue, dummy

Lottery Larry
10-20-2004, 11:07 AM
that did the trick