PDA

View Full Version : Kenny's quest # 5 - 30 wins in 30 days

nykenny
09-08-2004, 12:15 PM
OK friends, to spice up the forum like it hasn't been, i decided to contribute once more to the great 2+2 community. i know, in the past i have initiated many quests and projects, some i succeeded on, some i failed miserably, but nonetheless, i had fun, and some others were entertained. even the nay-sayers and nyk haters / bashers had a blast too /images/graemlins/smile.gif. at the end of the day, i just hope everyone wins.

Introducing Quest #5: 30 wins in 30 days.

sure, i am cheating a little bit, because i just had a 9-day-winning streak and i WILL count from 9 days ago as the start of quest, doh! in reality, my quest is just 21 wins in 21 days, but sue me...

and granted, i will play prolonged sessions when losing just to make sure i have a plus day, but it's going to be fun /images/graemlins/laugh.gif, i just hope i don't fail tonight...

also, i am not going to have much time to update, so don't try to look for an update every day like we do for "60K in..." or "... for a living" /images/graemlins/grin.gif

now, everyone please just go back to your tables and kill the fishes for me while i am at work grinding out my 9-5 Work'em game /images/graemlins/cool.gif .

Kenny

davidross
09-08-2004, 12:50 PM
Good luck to you, I just checked my records and 8 is the longest I've ever gone, so this is a herculean task.

nykenny
09-08-2004, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good luck to you, I just checked my records and 8 is the longest I've ever gone, so this is a herculean task.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks! i have had better rushes before, this time i just have to repeat it /images/graemlins/laugh.gif, now only if i remember how to flop two pair again...

fyodor
09-08-2004, 03:41 PM
After checking my records I find I have won 10 days in a row more than 5 times. 11 in a row once. And my current record is 12 in a row once.

Honestly I had never paid attention to this before but will be checking for updates on this quest on a daily basis now. Good luck.

nykenny
09-09-2004, 07:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
After checking my records I find I have won 10 days in a row more than 5 times. 11 in a row once. And my current record is 12 in a row once.

Honestly I had never paid attention to this before but will be checking for updates on this quest on a daily basis now. Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif and hope u get on a rush too!

nykenny
09-09-2004, 07:15 AM
i did it! after a very hard battle (bloodbath you can say), i booked a win, it wasn't big, and the session was long, but hey, i never thought the quest was going to be easy!

i hope i don't have to try this hard next session /images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 wins

nykenny
09-09-2004, 08:11 AM
oops, it's 10 wins now...

arx
09-09-2004, 08:30 AM
Good luck on your quest!!!

To add a bit more spice....could you post:

# hours played
game selection
$ won