PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me that site for selling/buying of T$ on Pokerstars?

Poker Jet
09-08-2004, 11:00 AM
thank you

TylerD
09-08-2004, 11:35 AM
Trade Poker (http://www.tradepoker.com/)

gusly
09-08-2004, 12:28 PM
Is there a site like this that handles ultimatebet.com tournament entry chips?

Graham
09-08-2004, 06:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Poster: TylerD
Subject: Re: Can anyone tell me that site for selling/buying of T$ on Pokerstars?

Trade Poker

[/ QUOTE ]

Went there, but there's nothing for sale.

TylerD
09-08-2004, 06:15 PM
That's because there's no real point in selling them. But your best bet is there or the mtt forum here.

Thythe
09-08-2004, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That's because there's no real point in selling them. But your best bet is there or the mtt forum here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, if you win into a bigger tournament, why would you just want the money? You should have played in a different tournament if you wanted cash prizes, not a satelite to a higher tourny. That's why there won't ever be much selling/buying of this, but it does happen occasionally.

Sponger15SB
09-08-2004, 06:38 PM
If you played a lot of tourneys on PStars, wouldn't it be a good idea to purchase up as much $T as possible? Theres $1000T on sale for like $850, that is a really huge deal for people who are just buying in anyways.

TexBigSlick
09-08-2004, 07:13 PM
This is as good a time as any for my first post. I went to this website (tradepoker.com). It is probably simple and most everyone knows, but what are T$ and W$? I assume T$ is an entry to a tournament costing the given amount of money? Don't have a guess for W$s.

Thanks.

TylerD
09-08-2004, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
assume T$ is an entry to a tournament costing the given amount of money

[/ QUOTE ]

Excatly. They are unique to PokerStars and allow you buy-in to any tournament or sit and go (Single Table Tournament). They can't be cashed out or used in cash games. They are won through the satellite tournaments that PokerStars run (if you win one, you unregister and get $T in your account).

$W are similar but can only be used for "special" PokerStars tournaments such as WCOOP (World Championship of Online Poker) and WSOP/WPT satellites.

Welcome to the forums.

Thythe
09-08-2004, 07:31 PM
Yeah it's ok for buying (if you can find any). I mean what is the point in selling? That's relatively rare.