PDA

View Full Version : PARTY POKER/POKERTRACKER HAND HISTORY SOLUTION

j0n_blayze
09-07-2004, 10:45 PM
There is a massive email campaign to Party Poker requesting that they change the new hand history format in order to comply with Pokertracker software. Please join in.
Email addresses:

General Comments:
info@partypoker.com

Bonus and Promotions related inquiries:
bonus@partypoker.com

Account Information related inquiries:
accountinfo@partypoker.com

Game related inquiries:
games@partypoker.com

Tournament related inquiries:
tournaments@partypoker.com

Disconnections and refunds related inquiries:
disconnections@partypoker.com

Technology related inquiries:
tech@partypoker.com

Cashout or Deposit related inquiries:
cashier@partypoker.com

Affiliate Program and Marketing inquiries:
affiliates@partypoker.com

General Marketing inquiries:
marketing@partypoker.com

j0n_blayze
09-08-2004, 02:58 PM
bump

moondogg
09-08-2004, 03:24 PM
Define massive. Are you actually going to get tens of thousands of people? Or just a few hundred? They can easily ignore a few hundred emails, they do it every day.

BTW, sending emails to the bonus, accountinfo, tournaments, disconnections, cashier, and affilates mailboxes is inappropriate and abusing their email system. If I were them, I would terminate your account for this (perhaps give a single warning first).

fyodor
09-08-2004, 03:47 PM
Party is aware of the problem and I am sure they will resolve it just as they did the notes thing. It's just going to take 3 months. As you can still get the proper format emailed it is no big deal to us players. Putting the HHs on our computers was as much for Party's benefit as our's. In the end it will be a nice seamless process.

fnord_too
09-09-2004, 09:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Party is aware of the problem and I am sure they will resolve it just as they did the notes thing. It's just going to take 3 months. As you can still get the proper format emailed it is no big deal to us players. Putting the HHs on our computers was as much for Party's benefit as our's. In the end it will be a nice seamless process.

[/ QUOTE ]

The notes thing is resolved now? (The one where they would only show the first 87 chars?)

moondogg
09-09-2004, 02:01 PM
PM:
[ QUOTE ]

aaaayyy jag off... take it easy

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice. Bite me.

BTW, that was "easy".

If you want to email info@partypoker.com or tech@partypoker.com to voice your disapproval, fine. If you want to encourange others, fine. If you're going to (or encourage others to) flood the non-applicable mailboxes for your little quest, I'm going to voice my opinion and say that it's a bad idea and an inappropriate voice of their email system.

fyodor
09-09-2004, 04:06 PM
yeah notes is back to about 2000 characters

j0n_blayze
09-09-2004, 05:39 PM
I simply copy and pasted from their site. I think people are smart enough to email the relative addresses. This email campaign is directly off the pokertracker forum... suggested by the pokertracker staff.

Beach-Whale
09-09-2004, 11:07 PM
I don't understand why Party should adapt to PokerTracker. I wouldn't if I were them. It seems pretty obvious to me that it is PokerTracker that should adapt to Party...

j0n_blayze
09-10-2004, 01:24 AM
cause many party poker players including most die-hards, use pokertracker. pokertracker cannot adopt to party's upgrade because of technical reasons.

Blarg
09-10-2004, 03:43 AM
In general I think it's better to jump through hoops to please your customers rather than make them jump through hoops to keep giving you money. And recommending you to others.

Thythe
09-10-2004, 11:00 AM
Can't you still get the proper format e-mailed to you like we have been doing for years now? Why is everyone up in arms? Just pretend nothing has changed. You'll sleep better.

sammy_g
09-10-2004, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand why Party should adapt to PokerTracker. I wouldn't if I were them. It seems pretty obvious to me that it is PokerTracker that should adapt to Party...

[/ QUOTE ]
Because emailing all of those hand histories takes its toll on their servers. If they're simply saved to the local drive, everyone wins.

easypete
09-10-2004, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There is a massive email campaign to Party Poker requesting that they change the new hand history format in order to comply with Pokertracker software. Please join in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I'm not understanding the problem... It's working fine for me?

I know a couple days ago, the switched to saving it on the hard-drive, but you can go to hand history options and change that so you get the emails.

What other problem is there?

I've biatched and moanached several times about that 87 character issue, but learned to deal w/ it.

fyodor
09-10-2004, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I've biatched and moanached several times about that 87 character issue, but learned to deal w/ it.

[/ QUOTE ]

As posted earlier in this thread, that limitation is now history. Back to aprox. 2000 characters. Take notes to your heart's content.