PDA

View Full Version : David Williams.......

Abagadro
09-07-2004, 09:30 PM
will he be fighting Bruce Lee later?

http://www.noshadowkick.com/images-reviews/tn-god-04.jpg

-Syk-
09-07-2004, 09:32 PM
Now I remember why this forum sucks.

Abagadro
09-07-2004, 09:33 PM
Lighten up Francis.

jwvdcw
09-07-2004, 09:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why do you come here just to say how much you hate everyone's threads...if you don't like them, just don't click on them. YOU'RE ONLY BUMPING THEM TO THE TOP BY REPLYING.

jwvdcw
09-07-2004, 09:36 PM
seems like a big dork to me. Plays magic the gathering, flips out when he gets a B on his report card.

-Syk-
09-07-2004, 09:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why do you come here just to say how much you hate everyone's threads...if you don't like them, just don't click on them. YOU'RE ONLY BUMPING THEM TO THE TOP BY REPLYING.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've made 2 posts in the last month you idget.

Dynasty
09-07-2004, 09:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Lighten up Francis.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're going to make jokes, could you please make some that aren't more than twenty years old and extremely overused?

Abagadro
09-07-2004, 09:49 PM
No.

Stew
09-07-2004, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
seems like a big dork to me. Plays magic the gathering, flips out when he gets a B on his report card.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure he's 2.5 million richer than you are, so I'm rather confident in stating he doesn't give a rat's ass what you think.

The4thFilm
09-07-2004, 09:52 PM
I loved the knock on SMU when he said he left Priceton when he had to work too hard.

jwvdcw
09-07-2004, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure he's 2.5 million richer than you are, so I'm rather confident in stating he doesn't give a rat's ass what you think.

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot...money's everything.

Tyler Durden
09-07-2004, 10:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So jvcdwc has a million dollars? DW won 3.5 million in this tourney.

jwvdcw
09-07-2004, 10:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

two in this thread and one in the kings thread...and neither of them did anything except to make fun/critisize someone elses post.

jwvdcw
09-07-2004, 10:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

two in this thread and one in the kings thread...and neither of them did anything except to make fun/critisize someone elses post.

[/ QUOTE ]

On no, I overlooked the post you made in 'thebeat busted by rug doctor' thread. You posted a real gem there:

"What is the point of this post? "

Your posts sure are insightful.

-Syk-
09-07-2004, 10:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

On no, I overlooked the post you made in 'thebeat busted by rug doctor' thread. You posted a real gem there:

[/ QUOTE ]

At the time of me making that post I had 2 previous posts. Please stop man, you are an annoying insignificant pest on this board. You are like Erostratus X 10 without the underage girls.

Seriously man, the funny is not with you.

jwvdcw
09-07-2004, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At the time of me making that post I had 2 previous posts. Please stop man, you are an annoying insignificant pest on this board. You are like Erostratus X 10 without the underage girls.

Seriously man, the funny is not with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to be funny. I usually post insightful stuff. You post nothing but insults to others posts. You ask 'is this post necessary?' or say 'this has already been discussed.' Add something to the board and post something useful.

P.S. I make bread look like a sammich.

-Syk-
09-07-2004, 10:43 PM
And like I've said, you are an idiot. You act like all I do is run around insulting people when I do nothing like that. I made one post asking if the thread somebody started was relevant and another in this thread. Just quit replying to my posts if you have problems with them.

Rumbles
09-07-2004, 10:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And like I've said, you are an idiot. You act like all I do is run around insulting people when I do nothing like that. I made one post asking if the thread somebody started was relevant and another in this thread. Just quit replying to my posts if you have problems with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I troll all the 2+2 boards with regular frequency. I rarely post (I have so little to add). That being said, I make special exception to you.

Stop posting here, you are a fountain of pointless negativity. If you have something constructive to add to a discussion, please, prove me wrong.

ZeeJustin
09-07-2004, 11:05 PM
-bump-

Easy E
09-07-2004, 11:19 PM
2 thumbs up for Abagardo's coordination of two old and semi-obscure (especially now) movie references to make a great wry joke /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

You getting enough fiber? You're getting awfully cranky it seems lately.

Easy E
09-07-2004, 11:20 PM
Based on this thread, how would YOU know?

27offsuit
09-07-2004, 11:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
will he be fighting Bruce Lee later?

http://www.noshadowkick.com/images-reviews/tn-god-04.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

DW.....soon to be referred to as the "Denzel" of poker, no doubt.

Duke
09-08-2004, 05:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
DW.....soon to be referred to as the "Denzel" of poker, no doubt.

[/ QUOTE ]

He looks more like Tim Duncan.

I think they should call him the "Young Masster."

~D

Jaquen H'gar
09-08-2004, 01:46 PM
>>Just quit replying to my posts if you have problems with them.

Shouldn't you follow your own advice?

Easy E
09-08-2004, 02:28 PM
Can I have a loan?

Abagadro
09-08-2004, 05:43 PM
*bows*

27offsuit
09-10-2004, 12:13 AM
He's got a little Randy Moss going too.

Maybe if Duncan & Moss propagated the philanderies.....