PDA

View Full Version : pokertracker and the new party edition

scooby
09-07-2004, 06:31 PM
Has anyone else been unable to load HH into pokertracker using the new hand histories on your computer? I select the files, and hit import, and it says that there were errors written to a file. It scanned 1 file and imported zero hands. The file says:

File contains no Texas Hold'em hands or unable to determine what poker site this file came from

Although when I open the file it seems like a normal hand history. Any suggestions?

*Edit: It's not immediately clear in the hand history that the files are from partypoker. Anyone have a decent workaround, or should I just continue getting them emailed to myself?

j0n_blayze
09-07-2004, 06:58 PM
wait for the pokertracker update, there should be one coming soon. I hope there is because the new party handhistory deal kicks ass.

pastabatman
09-07-2004, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the new party handhistory deal kicks ass

[/ QUOTE ]
Assuming you're talking about the auto-saving of histories in a local folder. Which would kick ass, but unfortunately these histories don't contain all the info needed by PT. See this thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=998751&page=0&view=collap sed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1#998751) .

jrobb83
09-07-2004, 07:17 PM
Continue using the email hh's for the time being. There are a few key differences in the histories being stored on your hard drive and the ones they email you that won't let pokertracker use them. Hopefully an update will come out soon.