PDA

View Full Version : Trip to Vegas this weekend (I'm finally turning 21!)

Justin A
09-07-2004, 06:25 PM
Thursday is my 21st birthday, and to celebrate me and a few friends are going to Las Vegas for four nights. I plan on spending the first two days completely drunk, so I don't see any poker happening.

On Saturday I might sober up a bit and play some cards, probably some 2-4 limit so that my friends will play, and hopefully some 1-2 no limit when I get the chance.

It'll be a mostly recreational trip. Any suggestions on night clubs and such? How tough is it to get into Rain at the Palms on a Thursday?

Justin A

midas
09-07-2004, 07:02 PM
The line for Rain tends to start building around 9:30/45. I'll be in the Nines Steakhouse until 10:30 on Thursday then into Rain. Tell me what you look like and I'll buy some rounds of Tequilla for a fellow 2+2er /images/graemlins/cool.gif

ThaSaltCracka
09-07-2004, 07:11 PM
don't buy any passes from Taxi drivers. They rip you off. Rum Jungle is pretty cool. Be prepared for a fat cover and drink prices at rain. If you play poker go to Binions, soooooooft games man.

obi---one
09-08-2004, 04:58 AM
Just grease the bouncers. Probably 100 for your crew. I personally prefer ghost bar but rain is cool. Lots of HOT workin women. Enjoy.

WEASEL45
09-08-2004, 02:13 PM
ill be out there this weekend too. ill probably be playing the no limit game at the excalibur. PM me if you want to meet up.