PDA

View Full Version : Moron or Skill player at No limit??

10-28-2001, 07:56 AM
No Limit Moron?

Hello i need to ask a Questien here and would be happy to get som thoughts and answer about it..i am pretty new playing No limit but played Regular limit games for a long time !!

I played a player last night online and was chocked the way he played.. The hand i was most suprised was this : We played heads up No limit and i Had KK preflop.. he call me with 79/clubs after raise nothing strange with that but flop came K/h 2/c J/c

he made a small bet and i go all in with ALOT of $ he CALL me down with that hand..!! and hit Club on river.. isnt that a very strange call No limit when you suppose to play draws not so aggresive as in Limit heads up.. am i right? ... We had a long discussion and he made atleast 4-5 more win exactly the same way during the Night and i was confused.. should i see him like a GOOD no Limit player or as a Moron? and change my own game ?! .. Wonder if i play the hand right and if its "Normal" playing like that Heads up No limit ...cant be or?? //Thx for the time Swedish boy!

10-28-2001, 08:44 AM

10-28-2001, 06:41 PM
do not change your game. if you can play him again, and again, you should be winner in long run

10-28-2001, 07:12 PM
Heads up No Limit the only reason you should draw is to bust the other guy you don't have odds heads up to draw but what you should be drawing for is to bust the other guy. Calling all in on a flush draw is a bit risky, I believe you made the right play because you actaully have made hand that has ten outs to improve on the turn while he only 9 (obvious) so you should win this a lot of times in the long run. But remember he's not worried about odds he's worried about busting you.