PDA

View Full Version : Blind steal gone wrong...comments?

Entity
09-07-2004, 03:58 PM
PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB folds, BB calls.

Flop: (4.40 SB) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls.

Turn: (3.20 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 6.20 BB

Jaran
09-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Hey Entity,
This looks fine to me. Do you have any read on SB? Sometimes I let my ego click 3bet if I have a read on the player as aggressive.

-Jaran

dabluebery
09-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Entity, I think you played that ok.

But what are you doing check-raising me with TP Medium Kicker? At least you got me to slow down with AK.

Rob....

Entity
09-07-2004, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Entity, I think you played that ok.

But what are you doing check-raising me with TP Medium Kicker? At least you got me to slow down with AK.

Rob....

[/ QUOTE ]
Ah, the joys of multitabling. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I put you on TT-QQ, and I knew the player off to your right was betting with a weak king. I didn't know if you knew that, but I figured you'd raise him. My options were to fold what could be the best hand (I figured you'd play TT-QQ that way, as well as AK and QK) or 3-bet. I should've given up after you called my 3-bet, though.

Rob

Greg J
09-07-2004, 04:07 PM
I play this the same. And I find a new table after my next UTG hand... at Paradise .25/.5!