PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help Please, Post Flop Play

MeanGreenTT
09-07-2004, 02:25 PM
New to the site and not really new to the game, but new to getting better /images/graemlins/wink.gif so I want to learn how to get there!

I hadn't been playing too many hands and I know that it was getting noticed, I'd bet big in EP and everyone folded around to me earlier.

I catch TT in mid position with no limpers in yet and I bet 600, 3xBB....all fold to the SB who calls and BB who calls.

Flop is a KQx....how would you play here? I was sitting with 5k in chips, and other 2 have me covered. 1 hour into the tourney. Thanks in advance!

Also, which is likely related....say you catch AKo and come out betting or raise and you isolate against 2-3 players. You don't catch on the Flop, what do you do?

willie
09-07-2004, 02:47 PM
you have position here i believe.

i'd probably bet half the pot on the flop if it's checked to me and fold to a reraise or go into a check and fold mode if called.

Bluff Daddy
09-07-2004, 03:15 PM
the AK the question is too general, do you have position & what exactly is the flop?

Bernas
09-07-2004, 03:26 PM
I think you have to lead out with a bet here. I don't think you can give the SB or BB credit for a good hand here. They might be playing Ax or a small suited connector. At this point you have very little information as to what they have.

MeanGreenTT
09-07-2004, 04:22 PM
Thanks again y'all

[ QUOTE ]
the AK the question is too general, do you have position & what exactly is the flop?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to catch a plane to Houston shortly but I'll edit the AK question later tonite, thanks!