PDA

View Full Version : A Public Apology

jujujaja34
09-06-2004, 11:25 PM
Gonores,

I am quite embarrased to say that I am the one who dropped your 2+2 username at the table. I'm not going to offer any excuses because there are none. I was in the midst of feeling sorry for myself during a downswing and resorted to this childish behavior for no rational reason. And to answer your question, yes, it was just an educated guess. Bottom line, I lost it, acted like a baby.....that's it.

Again, I'm quite regretful and embarrased. I really meant no ill will. I can assure you it was a lesson learned.

Sincerly,

jujujaja34

gonores
09-07-2004, 12:53 AM
Accepted.

Takes a big man to come out and admit it.

Good guess /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Doug

bisonbison
09-07-2004, 03:22 AM
Gonores, not really sure of the background for this thread, but at least if you're playing at Party you are able to change your username, however inconvenient that is.

gonores
09-07-2004, 07:47 AM
background (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=993185&page=0&view=expand ed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=#993185)

Thanks for the recommendation. I just changed about 6 weeks ago. I heard there was a 6month minimum on changing. Any truth to that?

Also, I often end up having to disclose my former Party name at tables, because that is the name that pops up on the title of private tables, and I am keen on playing a lot of heads-up, challenge poker. When I need to direct my prey to their slaughtering, I must take off the mask and reveal to them just what kind of monster with whom they are dealing.

I'm was more worried about the 2+2 handle being disclosed, and, as the background thread says, I have purposely blown the situation out of proportion for motivation sake.

Doug