PDA

View Full Version : Q for Empire affiliates: does Tradal ever mis-calculate MGR (rake)?

horntooter
09-06-2004, 03:07 PM
I have several of my players complaining that in the past few days the figures that Tradal gives me indicating the total amount of rake they generated are much too low (by as much as 50% or more for some days). One even showed me his Pokertracker stats confirming that he played 1,400 3/6 hands the other day, but Tradal indicates that he only generated $55 in MGR that day, when by my calculations, 1,400 hands should generate around an MGR of between $250 to $300.

Just wondering for those who have been Empire affiliates for longer than I have: do you find this to be a frequent problem? These are trustworthy players I have, and have never had a problem with them in the couple months they've been with me, so this sudden alleged discrepancy caught me by surprise.

EDIT: kickback percentage removed to appease skeptics

Alobar
09-06-2004, 03:24 PM
I like how you managed to work in how much you kickback

Thythe
09-06-2004, 03:53 PM
Did they participate in a reload bonus? That comes out of your total.

horntooter
09-06-2004, 04:10 PM
Geez: smart guy. I just IM'd the guy who had the biggest complaint (that I quoted in my post), and that's exactly what happened -- he had done some first time firepay deposit bonus, or something and had gotten a bonus distribution. Problem solved. (the other complaints i'd heard were quite minor and i'd bet were just mathematical/estimate mistakes on the players' parts)
Thanks, problem solved.

Thythe
09-06-2004, 04:17 PM
Glad I could help.

09-07-2004, 07:53 AM
I never have proplems with empire