PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 SNG Game Schedule

Toro
09-06-2004, 02:55 PM
Here's your 2+2 SNG game schedule.

KotZ is this Thursday. As many are watching the WSOP on Tuesdays, we will have the Atlantic and US games on Wednesday.

"EURO" 2+2 SnG $10+1 NLHE on STARS 8PM GMT/4PM EDT TUESDAY Sept 7
Look for sleepyhollow or ByronKincaid signon.

"Atlantic" 2+2 SNG $10+1 NLHE on STARS 8:00PM EDT WEDNESDAY Sept 8
Look for neutron999 (Pitcher) or codewarrior signon.

"Pacific" 2+2 SNG $10+1 NLHE on STARS 9:30PM EDT WEDNESDAY Sept 8
Look for Toro signon. (I think it was Eder that re-labelled this game “Pacific” instead of “US” last week. Thanks, it was a good idea.)

Here is a thread I thought was interesting. 2ndGoat’s questions and discussion over a period of over a year about the decision to go pro. Some of the answers are enlightening.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=365783&page=&view=&sb =5&o=

You will have to cut the above and past into address line of IE to get it to work.

This announcement comes out every Monday with the schedule for the 2+2 SNG games for the week, our tournament announcements, and other interesting bits. If anyone does not wish to continue receiving it, send me an e-m to that effect.

There will not be an e-mail announcement next week as I will be on vacation. Look for the game posts on 1 Table Tournament Forum, Multi Table Tourn Forum, or Zoo. Any questions should be pm’ed to Toro.

Games for 2+2 posters. Not sponsored by Two Plus Two Publishing.

Doc

ilya
09-06-2004, 03:34 PM
Toro & everyone else -- I'm sorry, but please don't look for me tomorrow as I will be out visiting my dentist. I tried my best to forget about it, but it was not to be.

Again, sorry about that,
ilya/sleepyhollow

Phill S
09-07-2004, 07:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Look for the game posts on 1 Table Tournament Forum, Multi Table Tourn Forum, or Zoo

[/ QUOTE ]

ive heard the zoo mentioned a lot recently but cant find an explanation about what it is.

id be surprised if im the only one here in the dark, so...

anyone?

Toro
09-07-2004, 07:27 AM
Zoo is the 'Internet' section of the forum.

Phill S
09-07-2004, 07:46 AM
aaah. i suspected it was somewhere on here.

thanks a lot.

Phill

byronkincaid
09-07-2004, 02:51 PM
Starts in an hour and ten. See ya there.

hyde
09-07-2004, 03:44 PM
and they have a private tourney on stars once a month. I've played twice. It is an amusing group. they amusingly kicked my ass....
they require you to have 25 posts to play.
they play different games, though lots of holdem. this week is heads up....

hyde