PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 SNG Game Schedule

Toro
09-06-2004, 02:54 PM
Here's your 2+2 SNG game schedule.

KotZ is this Thursday. As many are watching the WSOP on Tuesdays, we will have the Atlantic and US games on Wednesday.

"EURO" 2+2 SnG $10+1 NLHE on STARS 8PM GMT/4PM EDT TUESDAY Sept 7
Look for sleepyhollow or ByronKincaid signon.

"Atlantic" 2+2 SNG $10+1 NLHE on STARS 8:00PM EDT WEDNESDAY Sept 8
Look for neutron999 (Pitcher) or codewarrior signon.

"Pacific" 2+2 SNG $10+1 NLHE on STARS 9:30PM EDT WEDNESDAY Sept 8
Look for Toro signon. (I think it was Eder that re-labelled this game “Pacific” instead of “US” last week. Thanks, it was a good idea.)

Here is a thread I thought was interesting. 2ndGoat’s questions and discussion over a period of over a year about the decision to go pro. Some of the answers are enlightening.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=365783&page=&view=&sb =5&o=

You will have to cut the above and past into address line of IE to get it to work.

This announcement comes out every Monday with the schedule for the 2+2 SNG games for the week, our tournament announcements, and other interesting bits. If anyone does not wish to continue receiving it, send me an e-m to that effect.

There will not be an e-mail announcement next week as I will be on vacation. Look for the game posts on 1 Table Tournament Forum, Multi Table Tourn Forum, or Zoo. Any questions should be pm’ed to Toro.

Games for 2+2 posters. Not sponsored by Two Plus Two Publishing.

Doc