PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker & PokerStars issues

Big Bend
09-06-2004, 10:17 AM
Howdy ya'll...

I'm having probs exporting player notes to pokerstars. PT says the player notes were exported, but the file c:\program files\pokerstars\notes.txt is empty. I've got like 24,000 hands now so I wana start using some opponent info.

Once I get that working, how do I take advantage of this info to target the best opponents. I don't like the stars Find a Player very much.

Also I want to delete some hand histories at a lower limit I no longer play. Best way?

Thx for any info...

Kluddeludde
09-06-2004, 05:50 PM
Post this in the Pockertracker Forum (http://www.pokertracker.com) instead. ptrack pat is always there to help.

To delete sessions, though. Go to utilities, find 'Database maintenance and options...' There you can start purging sessions.

Kludde

Big Bend
09-07-2004, 11:37 AM
K thx.. I figured out that I need to go to the Advanced Export to export specific stats in the order I want. Way cool! What do ya'll like to export?

FWIW, my PT stats say 20200 hands, 2.99 BB/hr and 3.18 BB/100. Thats all been on 6 max $1/2 and $2/4 high speed pokerstar tables. So far so good considering a year ago I didn't know a flush beat a straight.