PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Hotels

DangerGoodson
09-05-2004, 11:50 PM
Hi,
I am turning 21 in october and I am trying to plan a weekend (Thursday-Sunday)trip to vegas. Anyway I am looking for a hotel that has a nice cardroom and offers a poker player rate. I am going to be staying with three other people and we are looking to play 4-8 to 10-20 HE, $50 or $100 buy-in no limts and possibly a few tournaments (but i hear those aren't really available during the weekends.) Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions to any good hotels that give good rates to poker players? (Preferably on the strip)
Thanks
Danger

RiverMel
09-07-2004, 11:05 PM
Mirage. $99 weekdays. 8 hours of play per day per room (if you have 2 people in a room, can add up their hours). Make sure to make the res through the poker reservations, they'll tell you since you haven't got the rate before they'll put you down for the normal rate and then you have to get a card to have your hours counted. If you're conscientious about singing in and out, you shouldn't have any problems. Also the floor will pad your hours. If you sign in at 1:00 and are done at 4:08, they'll give you 3:30 hours. Also easy to get $15 meal comps once every couple of days at least. Best poker room in Vegas, nice hotel.