PDA

View Full Version : A couple of questions about PartyPoker

modaddy
09-05-2004, 02:02 PM
1) Do their ever have MT satellites into their weekday super tourneys, or just the SNG's?

2) If you win a SNG satellite into the weekday super, is it only good for the weekday super immediately following, or can you choose?

3) Currently I'm playing on PP with my wife's account (I have an Empire acct too). If I were to win a trip while playing on her account (I can dream :-) ), would I have problems? (e.g. would she have to be the one playing in the cruise main event)

4) For those of you with both EP and PP accounts, do you use a common Neteller account? Have you seen anything in the TOC stating your winnings may be invalidated if found to have accounts on multiple skins' sites?

kenstall
09-05-2004, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1) Do their ever have MT satellites into their weekday super tourneys, or just the SNG's?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, every weekday at 10:30ET 7:30PT

[ QUOTE ]
2) If you win a SNG satellite into the weekday super, is it only good for the weekday super immediately following, or can you choose?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can choose but I've heard there is a time limit. Something like 1-2weeks after event. Someone else here should know.

I don't have answers for 3&4