PDA

View Full Version : Home Game in Peenylaker County, North Dakota?

MelK
09-05-2004, 08:13 AM
This post was just a test to see if I could make a post that hardly anyone would even want to look at.

Sorry, the fact that you are reading this means that you lose. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

There is no Peenylaker County, so why are you reading this? Go play poker!

27offsuit
09-05-2004, 09:55 AM
I was reading this because I was wondering what kind of dumbass a: lives in North Dakota and b: thinks anyone else does.

Wow. I feel like such a fool. Boy, you got me good, I tell ya.

Ray Zee
09-05-2004, 11:13 AM
you got me too mel. i wont that that mistake again i assure you.

Malificent
09-05-2004, 04:27 PM
Your avatar is hypnotizing me. I feel this compelling need to drive to North Dakota...

Sponger15SB
09-05-2004, 04:29 PM
bump

balkii
09-05-2004, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Every time I hear the name Ray Zee, the term "world class player" is also somewhere in the sentence.

And of all the posts (some involving strategy), this is post that Ray Zee feels compelled to respond to.

/images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Noo Yawk
09-06-2004, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ray,

I only read the post because I saw you responded to it, thus assuring me of either great poker info that i could use to make mucho dollars with or a funny comment that would make me laugh. You let me down sir /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

MelK
09-06-2004, 07:34 PM
Once Ray replied to this thread I knew there was no way it would fade away with only some 25 views as I'd hoped. A post by Ray always entices me to look too.

Now Ray lives in a state that borders North Dakota, a fair reason to look at this thread, what excuse do the rest of you have?

balkii
09-06-2004, 10:20 PM
what excuse do the rest of you have?

My grandma lives in NoDak.

boo
09-06-2004, 11:43 PM
Being from North Dakota, I feel compelled to take interest in everything I hear about it, especially if there's a new county with such a stupid name... What, did we annex part of Saskatchewan???

Fact, growing up in Grand Forks I learned that more Canadians lived south of me than north of me. That s*** just ain't right.

Cosimo
09-07-2004, 12:05 AM
I'm here cuz I remembered this thread from a few days ago, and wondered why there's so much interest in a ND home game. Now I know, and you know what they say about knowing...

DocMartin
09-09-2004, 10:15 PM
Ya I was sucked in too. But what Canadian living in North Dakota wouldnt be?

Ray Zee
09-09-2004, 11:13 PM
hey glad to meet someone from n.dakota. i moose season is coming up soon and i hear you guys over there make the best moose decoys.

DocMartin
09-11-2004, 12:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
hey glad to meet someone from n.dakota. i moose season is coming up soon and i hear you guys over there make the best moose decoys.

[/ QUOTE ]

A set of foam antlers and we're good to go.