PDA

View Full Version : Mat is a dickhead

Mat is a Loser
09-05-2004, 01:31 AM
Mat Sklansky is a Punkass Bitch who is living in his daddy's shadow. If it wasn't for his dad, Mat would be out on the street.

Mat is a Fuckin Cocksucker and Brandon J. Fuchs is smarter than all of you put together.

Thythe
09-05-2004, 01:32 AM
now this post is just sad

Slacker13
09-05-2004, 01:33 AM
You are one sorry individual.

nolanfan34
09-05-2004, 01:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Mat Sklansky is a Punkass Bitch who is living in his daddy's shadow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya know, you really do learn something new every day. I haven't been capitalizing "punkass bitch" when I spell it out. Now I know better. It's a proper noun! Does that make it legal in Scrabble?

Slacker13
09-05-2004, 01:55 AM
Does that mean that Bitch Ass Punk should be capatlized too? or just Punk Ass Bitch?
Now if I was to say Brandon Fuchs is a Bitch Ass Punk, I am not sure I would capitolize it. But, if I was to say Brandon Fuchs is a Punk Ass Bitch, I may depending on my mood go ahead use capitols. Very confusing. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

csuf_gambler
09-05-2004, 02:06 AM
whos mat's dad and what did he do?

busguy
09-05-2004, 02:11 AM
Mat

Thank you.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif busguy

AncientPC
09-05-2004, 02:16 AM
Wow, fvck isn't censored for him? Not fair! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

knightunner
09-05-2004, 02:20 AM
Proper nouns are illegal in scrabble.

AncientPC
09-05-2004, 02:22 AM
Anybody wanna bet the poster is Brandon J Fuchs aka JohnnyApple?

Admin can look up and ban IP anyhow . . .

busguy
09-05-2004, 02:30 AM
Ancient One . . .

You have got to change your Avitar . . . every time I read one of your posts I get this overwhelming ( and I mean OVERWHELMING) urge to eat something.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif busguy

Alobar
09-05-2004, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anybody wanna bet the poster is Brandon J Fuchs aka JohnnyApple?

Admin can look up and ban IP anyhow . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

I Think betting against it being Mr. Fuchs is a total sucker bet.

TrickyTree
09-05-2004, 05:10 AM
Not exactly quick at removing offensive posts here are they. This highlights the need for several moderators now this forum has become so large. This kind of rubbish needs to be removed in minutes not hours.

El Barto
09-05-2004, 05:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Not exactly quick at removing offensive posts here are they. This highlights the need for several moderators now this forum has become so large. This kind of rubbish needs to be removed in minutes not hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

No need, Mat gets around to it quick enough. No one is forcing anyone to bump spam or attack threads, which just makes them linger. The forum posters keep these threads alive. (My rule is to only reply to trash threads if they are near the top of the front page - I don't want to bump older threads)

Mat tries to hard to be fair. Notice that he didn't delete the JohnnyApple thread? He could have, but he wants to show that he is fair, and the truth is: He is Fair.

Note to Mat:

I prefer when you lock threads rather than when you delete them. That way we can read them but still be assured that they will quickly fade from the front page.

GrannyMae
09-05-2004, 09:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Mat Sklansky is a Punkass Bitch who is living in his daddy's shadow. If it wasn't for his dad, Mat would be out on the street.

Mat is a Fuckin Cocksucker and Brandon J. Fuchs is smarter than all of you put together.

[/ QUOTE ]

finally a troll that makes some sense.
(if mat does not have a sense of humor, it was nice knowing everyone :-O )

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/_950/target.gif

Lori
09-05-2004, 10:15 AM
If it wasn't for his dad, Mat would be out on the street.

If it wasn't for your Dad you wouldn't exist, and you haven't even met him!

Lori

chesspain
09-05-2004, 10:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If it wasn't for his dad, Mat would be out on the street.

If it wasn't for your Dad you wouldn't exist, and you haven't even met him!

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean they don't have visiting hours at the State Pen?