PDA

View Full Version : Foxwoods Act tournaments vs. Paradise satellites (Cross-post with IG)

RiverMel
09-04-2004, 08:39 PM
Hmmm...
Realize I'm appealing to a fairly narrow audience (those who have played both in the Foxwoods Act tournaments, and in Paradise tournaments on-line), but I'll give it a shot.

Paradise is now spreading $100 and $10 re-buy satellites to the Foxwoods WPT $10,000 NL.

What's a better value, the Foxwoods Act tournies (assuming I'll start with an Act II), or the Paradise tournies? Background to help you help me make a decision: I tend to crush the Paradise tournies in general (including the $35,000 rebuy, and the nightly $150 Pearl). I've only played in 3 satellites ever at Foxwoods. All 3 were satellites for the $2500 NLHE main event. I won seats in 2 of them, got unlucky ( /images/graemlins/wink.gif ) in the third.

So, where should I devote my time and money?

Thanks.

Beef
09-04-2004, 10:38 PM
Have you checked the specifics of the act 2 tourneys? Are the paradise tourneys single-table tourneys? If so, do the first two seats win a seat into the $1050 Act 3? Does 3rd and 4th get free re-entry into the act 2? I would base it on how many players you are up against and secondly, the payout. I'll be down next Saturday doing the foxwoods sats. Whoo hoo!