PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix/Scottsdale - Talking Stick at Salt River Reservation

Luv2DriveTT
09-04-2004, 10:31 AM
I'll be setting up a residence at Talking Stick this week, I arrive this afternoon. 41 tables, the largest room in Arizona (and bigger than any room in Vegas I might add) and it's a holiday weekend.... smells like fish to me!

Any regulars want to say hi to a fellow 2+2'er? This is the last stop on my west coast poker tour! Unfortunatly I didn't get to play in LA, I couldn't get a ride (or a rental car either).

In da club /images/graemlins/club.gif

radek2166
09-04-2004, 05:20 PM
how long u in town for?

Luv2DriveTT
09-04-2004, 08:43 PM
From right now (staying at the James in Scottsdale... talk abou fabulous!) until Friday or Saturday. I'm heading over there within the next hour or so. I'll be wearing a light blue suit jacket with a black button down shirt, mid 30's, spiky brown hair. You cannot miss me, I'm rather obvious.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

radek2166
09-05-2004, 12:48 AM
I might be able to play tuesday during the day or wendsday night. Possibly thursday

Luv2DriveTT
09-05-2004, 03:08 AM
I'll be playing thursday evening for sure. Day time is not possible for me, I'm out here working. PM me to coordinate.

Wow.... this poker room is HUGE!!!! Its the biggest thing I've ever seen. I smokes Bellagio and the Mirage, is it bigger than Commerce?

PS: 4.5 hours, down 17 Big Bets. I played every hand by the book (SSHE that is) except one where I admit I spewed money all over the table (heads up AA vs AK... I was having fun capping every bet like a fool when I caught a king on the flop even though I knew he had the Aces). Reguardless I lost. Raising to protect my hand never slimmed down the field, but rising for value always did. Funny that eh?

In da club