PDA

View Full Version : 31 Things Guys Should Know About Girls

Beer and Pizza
09-04-2004, 06:36 AM
Written by a guy. After years of experience.

1. Whatever you do, don't just show up at their house...they run around in their underwear just like we do.

2. Don't cheat on them. It may seem foolproof, but girls tell each other everything about everything. Trust me, they WILL find out and you will be SOL.

3. Beware of every single male relative and all guy friends. Any of them would kick your butt at the drop of a hat, and a lot of them wouldn't even wait for the damn hat.

4. Never miss an opportunity to tell them they're beautiful.

5. Don't REFUSE To kiss in front of your friends. If they laugh at you, it's because they're jealous.

6. If they slap you hard, you deserved it.

7. Don't be afraid to touch them if you want to. If they're going out with you in the first place, it's because they like being in your arms.

8. If you don't sleep with them, do not tell your friends that you did.
8.5. If you DO sleep with them, do not tell your friends that you did.

9. You can be dirty minded in private, really...most of them are not offended by it...

10. Not all of them eat like birds, a lot of them can eat like whales.

11. Most of them don't mind paying half of everything, but they do discuss these things with their friends. Realize that if you make your girlfriend pay half all the time, everyone will know about it and your friends will know you're a wussy.
11.5. Do you honestly need all your money that much? Be a man, pay all the time!

12. Every girl should eventually get three things from her boyfriend- a stuffed animal, one of his sweatshirts, and a really pretty ring. Even if it's not a serious relationship. (but scratch the ring part...thats kinda scary...a pretty necklace will do just fine...plus their easier to wear)

13. Make sure she gets home safely as often as you can. If you're dropping her off, walk her to the door. If you aren't dropping her off, call to be sure she's home safely.

14. If a guy is bothering her, it is your right to kick the crap out of him.

15. If you're talking to a female friend of yours, pull your girlfriend closer.

16. Never, ever slap her, even if it's just in a joking way. Even if she swats you first, and says, "Oh, you're so dumb" or something, never make any gestures back.

17. Go to a chick flick once in a while. She doesn't care whether you enjoy it or not, but she will appreciate it . It just matters that you went.

18. You're dead meat if you can't get along with their pets, parents and best friends. Be prince charming to their friends, Mr. Polite to their parents, and make sure to be nice to their animals.

19. Don't flirt with their moms...that's just freaky.

20. Don't be freaked out by PMS. It's not gross, and it really does make them feel like crap, so be understanding.

21. If you don't like the way they drive, you do it.

22. If you're officially dating, and you're introducing her to your friends, you'd better damn well introduce her as your girlfriend.

23. Don't stress where you go for every date. They really only want to be with you.

24. If they complain that something hurts, rub it for them without being asked.

25. Girls are fragile. Even if you're play fighting/wrestling, be very gentle.

26. Memorize their birthdays. You forget her birthday and you're basically screwed for life. This goes for phone numbers too.

27. Don't marinade the cologne.

28. Don't give her something stupid for her birthday or Christmas or Valentine's day. It doesn't have to be expensive, but it has to be meaningful.

29. If you think the relationship isn't going to last, don't wait to find out. It will only hurt you more if you draw it out.

30. After you've been dating for a while, realize that they really have started to trust you. When you have a girlfriend who truly trusts you, you have a lot more responsibility, privilege and control than you would think. Be careful with it, most guys would kill for that kind of power, and it can be lost in a nanosecond.

31.Don't ever do anything wrong. girls remember things for life and anything you did wrong Can and will be used against you in the future.

Equal
09-04-2004, 06:41 AM
That was not written by a guy. Give me a break lol.

Al Mirpuri
09-04-2004, 06:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It may or may not have been written by a guy but it made a lot of sense.

spamuell
09-04-2004, 07:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The poster calls themselves "Beer and Pizza". Well, I'm convinced.

spamuell
09-04-2004, 07:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
11. Most of them don't mind paying half of everything, but they do discuss these things with their friends. Realize that if you make your girlfriend pay half all the time, everyone will know about it and your friends will know you're a wussy.
11.5. Do you honestly need all your money that much? Be a man, pay all the time!

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, STFU.

As for the rest of your advice, not all the other girls are like you.

(By "you" I mean whoever originally wrote this because it's obviously ripped from a random, ridiculous website.)

rtrombone
09-04-2004, 07:59 AM
I'm reminded of Dave Chappelle's take on every women's magazine with a list of 101 ways to please your man. He said there should be only four things on that list: suck his dick, play with his balls, make him a sandwich and don't talk so much.

Beer and Pizza
09-04-2004, 08:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Be a man, pay all the time!

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, STFU.

[/ QUOTE ]

A bit money-obsessed are we?

No one's going to pry an extra dollar out of you.

spamuell
09-04-2004, 10:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

A bit money-obsessed are we?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just not a patriarchal idiot who still thinks it's 1895.

Homer
09-04-2004, 10:43 AM
I have no doubt that it was written by a woman.

[ QUOTE ]
1. Whatever you do, don't just show up at their house...they run around in their underwear just like we do.

4. Never miss an opportunity to tell them they're beautiful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't give them unexpected attention, but give them unexpected attention.

[ QUOTE ]
6. If they slap you hard, you deserved it.

16. Never, ever slap her, even if it's just in a joking way. Even if she swats you first, and says, "Oh, you're so dumb" or something, never make any gestures back.

[/ QUOTE ]

But she deserved it.

[ QUOTE ]
8. If you don't sleep with them, do not tell your friends that you did.
8.5. If you DO sleep with them, do not tell your friends that you did.

[/ QUOTE ]

You shouldn't talk about her behind her back, but it's okay if she does.

I could go on, but this whole list makes me want to puke.

spamuell
09-04-2004, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Completely agree.

Like the location now btw, not sure how long you have had it for but I haven't noticed it. But then, you haven't been posting that often in SS recently (other than streaks, which was very good to reiterate).

Tyler Durden
09-04-2004, 11:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't this the reason that you SHOULD show up at their house unexpected?

thomastem
09-04-2004, 11:59 AM
I think the great American philosophers from the 1980s had this subject down perfect. Look up Andrew Dice Clay's and Sam Kennison's work and they will lead you.

RiverTheNuts
09-04-2004, 12:00 PM
www.intellectualwhores.com (http://www.intellectualwhores.com)

nothumb
09-04-2004, 01:32 PM
I went to this website and it is ass. Some people need to grow some stones and quit spending their whole lives complaining that women want to be friends with them.

I'm glad most women don't want to be friends with me. Most of them are a pain in the ass.

NT

Turning Stone Pro
09-04-2004, 01:43 PM
place an orange and a 5-ball on the dresser. As soon as she can tell the difference, she's gone!

TSP

jwvdcw
09-04-2004, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my first thought as well

jwvdcw
09-04-2004, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm reminded of Dave Chappelle's take on every women's magazine with a list of 101 ways to please your man. He said there should be only four things on that list: suck his dick, play with his balls, make him a sandwich and don't talk so much.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

bisonbison
09-04-2004, 05:50 PM

I concur.

Guys, women aren't that hard to figure out: treat 'em well, and if they like you, they'll probably keep on liking you. If she does something you don't like, ask her if she'd mind not doing that. OMG ADULTHOOD.

Beer and Pizza
09-04-2004, 06:14 PM
Who did this to my car?

http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/360807cheating.jpg

HUSKER'66
09-04-2004, 06:26 PM
Driving the vulva on the hood of your Volvo eh?

You really need to wash you car.........

Husker

Usul
09-04-2004, 06:44 PM
Looks like a fat chick did it. The nice thing is, if you find her, she should be easy to aprehend (fat chicks can't run fast or hide in small spaces).

tyfromm
09-04-2004, 08:20 PM
Rule 32: Don't do this (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&e=4&u=/ap/gps_stalking)

JellyFishy
09-04-2004, 09:55 PM
Hi Beer and Pizza,

Getting girls really not that involved. Here's a few tips especially for you.

1: Just clean your car and wash yourself regularly.

2: Eat less pizzas and drink less beers.

3: Sit less in front of the computer and TV.

4: Try not to boast about "who did it?" with you.

Good luck,

Fishy

PS: For more tips ask in my forum and I'll get a hot chick to coach you into a superstud because I might be too busy to answer you. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

coffeecrazy1
09-05-2004, 12:23 AM
I am just shuddering at what my girlfriend would do to me if I followed this list. Ugh.

Duke
09-05-2004, 07:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am just shuddering at what my girlfriend would do to me if I followed this list. Ugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

She'd feel like she owned you and then she'd find some other guy.

~D

3rdEye
09-05-2004, 07:41 AM
Puke. If you want to know what girls want, check out this site: http://www.intellectualwhores.com

Bukem_
09-05-2004, 10:44 AM
This list is 31 ways to take off your pants and hand them to your girlfriend.

Regardless of common sense, most girls want a guy who will take charge, you really dont have to go to the chick flick if you dont't want to.

Whistler
09-05-2004, 12:14 PM
This list was written by a man.......whos balls were in his girlfriends vice. Heres all you need to know about women. Treat them OK, suprise them with sweet stuff, but very rarely....who do you want to be, the guy that is EXPECTED to vacuum the living room floor, or the guy who gets a BJ for doing such a sweet thing?

baggins
09-07-2004, 01:29 AM
wow.

you guys sound like a bunch of bitter a55holes. treat women with the respect they deserve. be honest, about everything. tell them what you want and don't want. be nice to them.

maybe it's a matter of finding the right girl, but i treat my girlfriend well, and i actively seek to find ways to make her life better. not only by buying her [censored] (i do it sometimes) but challenging her and working out our differences and doing things for her. and the wonderful thing is that she does the same for me.

basically, if either of you are selfish, your relationship won't work out for too long.

i'd actually agree with most of the stuff on the list, and i'm certainly not some pushover wussbag. i'm just not an [censored]. i love my girlfriend, she loves me, and we work hard to make sure it shows.

coffeecrazy1
09-07-2004, 02:57 AM
Dude, the self-censoring has got to go.

That aside . . . the list was obviously written by a girl. I'm surprised that a number 32 didn't appear with instructions about giving her a pony.

Furthermore, shouldn't we demand a little more out of our women than this list would let us? I mean, really, we're supposed to shower them with gifts, glorify their name, and never do anything too forward.

I'm sorry, but my girlfriend is not my object of worship. She's great, but not a Deity. I grant you are correct that the wonderful part of a relationship is the challenging of each other to be better, the betterment of one another, and the constant give-and-take.

HOWEVER, the list describes a situation in which the girl takes a lot, and gives little. That is not a good situation. That is the chivalric lie that has been forced upon our society.

It is an odious list, especially the one about girls being fragile. Most men could not handle the festival of pain that is childbirth, and nearly all women experience it without breaking. And, anyway, my girlfriend loves it when I powerbomb her onto the bed(really, no lie). They aren't fragile, they won't break, and it's high time we demanded a little more from them in the way of accountability.

tyfromm
09-07-2004, 08:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
12. Every girl should eventually get three things from her boyfriend- a stuffed animal, one of his sweatshirts, and a really pretty ring.

[/ QUOTE ]

Presentation is everything:

http://img.photosight.ru/2004/08/26/595031.jpg

BeerMoney
09-07-2004, 09:05 AM
This is totally gay.

Andy B
09-07-2004, 11:51 AM
For the first time ever, I have a picture in the background on my desktop. Thanks for that. Can I get this on a T-shirt, preferably black?

TheRake
09-07-2004, 12:15 PM
http://picture.funnyjunk.com/pics/iron.jpg

fsuplayer
09-07-2004, 01:33 PM
I too, have a new backround, thanks therake.

The once and future king
09-07-2004, 02:15 PM
"Guys, women aren't that hard to figure out"

Not the dumbest but the most untrue thing I have ever read in my life.

More correct is:

Treat them well and they will still go off on random tangents that leave you baffled.

No man will ever crack the women code by which you start at A and somehow arrive at X.

baggins
09-07-2004, 03:33 PM
eh. i don't think it sets up a situation where women take a lot and give a little.

like i said, my situation may be different. i'm looking for quality, not quantity. my relationship with my girlfriend is very important to me. i love her with all my heart, and i treat her like it. she does the same for me.

she is fragile. less than i imagined when we first started dating, but still fragile. she's 5'1" and 93 lbs. she also had scoliosis when she was younger and has 2 metal rods in her spine. if you looked at her, you'd think she just had good posture, though. but she is fragile. there are things i can't do to her. but that's ok. she is very intent on making my life better and i am intent on doing the same for her.

there's things on that list i think you may have missed. if this girl truly likes you, you can get away with a lot.

but it's not about what you can get away with. it's how successful you are in making her a better woman. that's the thing you have to realize. if you are for one minute trying to figure out how you can get more for yourself from this girl, that's where it breaks down. because then you are selfish. and both of you are fighting to achieve opposite goals. but if you are both constantly all about building up the other person, you both win. and that victory is far more gratifying than having some woman be your slave and give you blowjobs while you rest your beer on their head and their naked twin makes you and your friends a sandwich.

the pain of childbirth is unique. it cannot be compared to other kinds of physical pain. granted, women can be very strong. but they tend not to be. they look to us to be strong. that trust and respect we earn with our growing relationship can go a long way in helping a woman develop her own strength. not that women are weak, mind you. but sometimes when they're wussing out, we can use the trust and respect we've earned to say 'buck up' and to help them develop that strength, instead of just doing everything for them. challenge them and stretch them to become strong themselves.