PDA

View Full Version : Hey FossilMan, if WEEI calls,

Toro
09-03-2004, 10:44 PM
Today on the Dale & Neumy show on WEEI sports radio in Boston a caller was thanking Bob Neumier for recommending "Positively 5th Street" to her. Neumy acknowledged the thanks but said McManus was on his shiit list because he stiffed him twice for interviews on the WSOP.

He said that he was so angry about the no shows that he was taking it out on Poker in general because he had intended on including some coverage but this guy soured him. But he said that wasn't right and due to the popularity explosion of poker and NLHE in particular, they would have to get "someone" on soon.

So I fired off an email suggesting you. It'll probably get ignored but if they call, I plead guilty.

Smasharoo
09-04-2004, 01:27 AM
Wow, that was a good idea you had. I'm almost certain they'd never have considered talking to the current world champion who lives in their market if you hadn't alerted them to it!

Toro
09-04-2004, 07:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, that was a good idea you had. I'm almost certain they'd never have considered talking to the current world champion who lives in their market if you hadn't alerted them to it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ty