PDA

View Full Version : Eviscerate my 2+2 fantasy team....

Redmen62
09-03-2004, 04:47 PM
This being my maiden voyage with Fantasy Football, I am rather happy with my team and draft. All you Fantasy veterans out there tear this team apart (other 2+2 fantasy competitors are welcome to disparage/trash my team, but it will only make it sweeter when I beat your ass) /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Three Important notes about this league: (12 team, 3WR/1QB/2RB/1TE, snake draft), .5 points for receptions, same points for TD pass as scoring TD, and punt/kick returns count for the defense.

By Position, with comments...

Aaron Brooks
Like the player, don't like the pick. My worst value pick all day, as I could have had Favre or Pennington two picks later. Should be solid #1 though, with some running #'s as a bonus,

Drew Bledsoe:
This could end up being my best pick of the draft, as I got him very late, and the Buffalo passing attack should be far better than in 2003.

Ahman Green.
Passed on Portis and Alexander at #3 to take Green. Receptions and the GB O-Line are the reason why.

Travis Henry
Probably my make or break pick, if he's healthy and McGahee doesn't steal TD's, then I have a tremendous top two RB's.

Tyrone Wheatley
Looking to upgrade if possible, but if he starts, Norv Turner will get him #'s

Garrison Hearst
Picking a Denver back is a bit of a lottery... If he starts, he'll be a great investment. Got him late.

Terrell Owens
I hate the guy, but he was best value at the time

Isaac Bruce
I'll take a piece of that offense, thank you.

Donte Stallworth
Could be a great pickup if he plays to potential, if not...

Roy Williams
I like him matched up against the NFC North's #2 corners, and the Lions will have to throw

Dante Hall
He looks like a featured receiver for KC, and I get the return TD's too

Randy McMichael
Weaker than I would've liked, Alge Crumpler went pick before me.

Well there it is. How did I do for the first time out? Any strategy/advice for the season ahead?

SossMan
09-03-2004, 05:06 PM
I like your team better than mine.

pudley4
09-04-2004, 06:55 PM
Brooks was a horrible pick over Pennington.

Green was the pick over Portis and Alexander.

I think Wheatley will have a very good year.

I think St Louis will have a very poor year (by their standards). Turley is out for the year, and Pace is holding out, so their offensive line looks very poor.

I think Stallworth will have a decent year.

You definitely need an upgrade at WR. Hope Wheatley comes out of the gate hot, then you can trade him for a good WR.

Redmen62
09-05-2004, 02:39 AM
(Honest, non-sarcastic reply)

Can you elaborate on why Brooks was a "horrible" pick over Pennington?