PDA

View Full Version : 1/2 full ring: alternatives to PP/Empire

Isura
09-03-2004, 02:48 PM
I am finding Empire's 1/2 games slow and limited, can anyone suggest another site for these games. I was playing .5/1 (2-3 tabling), but since moving up I'm looking to play one table and try to improve my hand/player-reading. I would rather play 100+ hands/hour single table than 2 tables at 60 hands/hour currently at Empire (the slow software is insane). I was considering Ultimate Bet or Paradise, but have never played anywhere other than Empire. Any suggestions? Thanks.

TylerD
09-03-2004, 02:53 PM
Party is the quickest out there, with the possible exception of Ultimate Bet, but the games are much tougher than Party.

Isura
09-03-2004, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Party is the quickest out there, with the possible exception of Ultimate Bet, but the games are much tougher than Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is ultimate bet even tough at 1/2?

Bob Moss
09-03-2004, 03:11 PM
Ultimate can be VERY fast sometimes. But then, the players are generally much better than on Party/Empire. I play on either, depending on my mood.

Bob

Alobar
09-03-2004, 03:14 PM
the only way you are going to get 100hands/hr is at a 6max table. 100hands/hr at a full ring game would be a really crappy game. It would be a bunch of fold arounds to the blinds

scotnt73
09-03-2004, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is ultimate bet even tough at 1/2?

[/ QUOTE ]

ive always found UB to have the tightest players online personally. others have always disagreed with me though so take it for what its worth. i do know that i make less at UB with a bonus than i do at party without one. so i dont play ub anymore.