PDA

View Full Version : Another stupid AP reload - TODAY ONLY (Friday) until midnight

MicroBob
09-03-2004, 06:40 AM
This one expires at midnight.

20% up to $100 using neteller.
15% up to $100 any other method.

As is usually the case, I was able to deposit multiple times and get bonus-dollars on each.
I deposited 3x for $1100 today about 5 minutes apart and got the full 20% bonus ($220).

FWIW - I am playing at AP very little. While multi-tabling Party or Crypto or UB I might try opening one of the AP tables just to clear off some of my bonus (now over $2200) but even 1 table slows down my system a little bit and it makes multi-tabling on the other sites that much harder.

I might keep trying, but until AP straightens out their software OR my computer somehow starts handling it a little better I doubt I'll be playing there too much.

Kind of a shame, because I have found the play there to be sufficiently fishy to be worth my time (unlike others who think it's way too tight).

Anyway, I just keep depositing and cashing-out virtually every week (which is how often they have a re-load).
I play very few hands there yet I easily qualify for their top 50 players freeroll each month just by depositing for each of their reloads.
So I guess that's something.

GWB
09-03-2004, 07:41 AM
Hey its better than 10%, COOL. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Webster
09-03-2004, 07:45 AM
Bush 04 makes me physically ill! I can't comment on the post because of rage!

The worst President of all time and the ruin of America! And I'm not even a Democrate!

GWB
09-03-2004, 07:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bush 04 makes me physically ill! I can't comment on the post because of rage!

The worst President of all time and the ruin of America! And I'm not even a Democrate!

[/ QUOTE ]

So do you hate Absolute Poker because I play there?

All Bush haters should avoid AP, then Micro-Bob and I can eat more fish.

09-03-2004, 08:17 AM
I think a case could be made for Richard Nixon... But yea, he's definitely one of the top three worst presidents in history.

Spartacus
09-03-2004, 09:52 AM
Is this a bonus code for this? I either did not get an email from them or deleted it. I looked on the site and could not find anything info on it.

Also, what are their bonus requirements these days? I have not made a deposit there since they changed them a few months back. I finally finished off my Paradise bonus and am playing down UB's, so I may as well build another somewhere else.

Thanks....

lacky
09-03-2004, 10:14 AM
at least he's kept his zipper shut....

theghost
09-03-2004, 10:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
at least he's kept his zipper shut....

[/ QUOTE ]

at least Clinton wasn't intentionally defunding the government

Overdrive
09-03-2004, 10:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think a case could be made for Richard Nixon... But yea, he's definitely one of the top three worst presidents in history.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe so, but he was supposedly the best poker player of any president. He learned how to play poker while he was in the Navy, loved the game, and eventually used his winnings to help finance some of his first political campaigns.

Thythe
09-03-2004, 10:21 AM
I don't know if there's a bonus code, but the requirements are exactly like Paradises. 100 raked hands releases $10 of the bonus. 60 day expiration on all bonuses...at least that's what they say.

09-03-2004, 10:22 AM
Yea, because having a president who got a BJ is much worse than having a president who does irreplecible harm to the economy, starts wars for US economic interests, undermines global politics and threatens homeland security while pretending to do the exact opposite. Yea, give me that over a BJ any day. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Spartacus
09-03-2004, 10:31 AM
Can anyone verify the 60 day expiration? They won't do me any good if the bonuses have a shelf life.

Thythe
09-03-2004, 10:31 AM
The 2004 election is going to be a B&M election. Lets take the debate there.

ChristinaB
09-03-2004, 10:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Can anyone verify the 60 day expiration? They won't do me any good if the bonuses have a shelf life.

[/ QUOTE ]

The policy definitely exists and customer service is aware of it. Yet, I haven't heard anyone who has lost bonuses from their account. I haven't lost my older than 60 days bonuses.

This my be a Policy that they have in reserve that will be implemented at their whim.

Rico Suave
09-03-2004, 10:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Can anyone verify the 60 day expiration?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Kerry's bid for the presidency will expire in approximately 60 days.

--Rico

Insp. Clue!So?
09-03-2004, 01:19 PM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone verify the 60 day expiration?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. Kerry's bid for the presidency will expire in approximately 60 days.

--Rico

As will, over the next 4 years, Bush supporters who would've lived had their "man" not destroyed stem cell research in the US.

But hey, God speaks to this man so who are we to argue?

mistrpug
09-03-2004, 01:36 PM
Oh geeze, is political talk going to find its way into every thread for the next two months?

Why don't you all move to the Other Topics section and have your little arguments? /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Rico Suave
09-03-2004, 01:42 PM
mistrpug:

[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you all move to the Other Topics section and have your little arguments?

[/ QUOTE ]

I apologize for making an off topic post in the zoo.....very inconsiderate of me.

--Rico

GWB
09-03-2004, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh geeze, is political talk going to find its way into every thread for the next two months?

Why don't you all move to the Other Topics section and have your little arguments? /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, lets keep it in the OT forum. Why Webster made a political reply to my post (the first political reply of this thread), I do not know. All I had said was:
"Hey its better than 10%, COOL. /images/graemlins/grin.gif"
But once a political discussion is started, everyone has a right to reply. So lets try not to be the one to start a political discussion outside of the OT forum.

Your Considerate President,

W

MicroBob
09-03-2004, 03:13 PM
I don't think there is ever a bonus-code for AP reloads.

I'm also not sure why I am always receiving these AP-reload e-mails when others are not. It appears to me that they are intended for everyone.

The e-mail address that I get them from is ap@imambo.com and they keep sending them to my OLD address for some reason.

The requirements to clear bonus dollars there are the same as Paradise ($10 get released for every 100 raked hands).

I think 2/4 is actually a bit tougher to clear it at AP than 1/2 or 3/6 just because of how the hands are raked.

There is a 60-day expiration date in the T&C's but they are offering reloads about every week. So I am just jumping on each reload and keeping my account stocked. If I start losing my dollars I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

I suspect that Christina is correct that they might be more likely to yank the dollars at their whim after 60-days but might not do it automatically.

Since they release the bonus $10 at a time you can reload now, and if you only clear half of it in the next 60 days then that should be okay for you if the rest expires (but again, we don't KNOW how strictly they are enforcing this expiration rule).

WTF is all this Presidential talk doing in the AP reload thread?

runninonmt
09-03-2004, 08:34 PM
They don't usually have a bonus code for reloads.

LondonBroil
09-04-2004, 01:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
FWIW - I am playing at AP very little. While multi-tabling Party or Crypto or UB I might try opening one of the AP tables just to clear off some of my bonus (now over $2200) but even 1 table slows down my system a little bit and it makes multi-tabling on the other sites that much harder.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only 22,000 raked hands and your done.

AncientPC
09-04-2004, 04:27 AM
This is crazy, I can't believe I missed this.

*argh* /images/graemlins/mad.gif